Shatterline is creating a lot of buzz in the FPS gaming community. However, players are lately encountering an Error 01-00 that is creating trouble while opening the game. Since the game is relatively new, such errors are bound to happen. Therefore, you need to find a proper fix that shall clear the error in the game. Hence, in this article, we will go through the Shatterline Error 01-00 and discuss if there is any fix for it yet. We will also list some common fixes that might clear the error 01-00 in Shatterline. So, go through each fix and see which one works for you.
Shatterline Error 01-00: Is there any fix yet?
These are some of the steps that might solve Error 01-00 for you:
1) Check your network connection: See if your network connection is working properly or not. You can go to a speed testing website and see if the upload and download speeds are working fine. If not, switch to a wired connection for better connectivity.
2) Restart the game and Steam: Close the game and Steam. Now, open Steam and run the game again. See if the error persists.
3) Restart your PC: This may sound like a cliché method to get rid of the 01-00 error but it can be really effective at times. This is because sometimes there might be a temporary issue resulting in this error. So, perform a simple restart on your device and open the game again to see if the error is gone or not.
4) Enable the Network Store Interface (NSI): Sometimes, using a custom OS may disable the NSI for your system. This causes the game to think that your system is lacking an internet connection hence causing the error. So, you can enable the service on your system by going to Win + R > services.msc > Network Store Interface > Startup type. Now, set the startup type to manual.
5) Verify the integrity of the game: You can go to your Steam library and find Shatterline there. Now, right-click on the game and go to the properties of the game. Here, you will find the Local Files tab. Look for the option that says- Verify the integrity of the files. Click on that option and wait for Steam to verify if all files are working correctly in the game. If there are corrupted files, Steam will fix them and install clean files for you. Once the verification is complete, open the game again.
6) Download the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ for your Windows: Downloading the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ on your system can also resolve the issue. To download the latest file version, click here.
7) Run network configuration commands in Windows: Search for Command Prompt by pressing the Windows button. Now, run the Command Prompt as admin. Now, type these commands and press enter one by one:
- ipconfig /flushdns
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh int ip reset
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
Once you run all the commands, open the game again.
8) Check the server status of the game: You can also check if the servers of the game are working or not. To know how to check the server status of the game, you can click here.
9) Whitelist the game from your Antivirus on Windows Firewall: Make sure the game is not blocked by your Antivirus or Windows Firewall. You can add the game as an exception to fix the error 01-00.
So, these were some of the fixes that might solve the 01-00 error in Shatterline. For the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.