Slime Rancher 2 is one of those early-access games that develop great hype in the market even before the release of the final build. This action-simulation title is doing great and creating a lot of buzz among the simulation genre fans. With engaging gameplay and a first-person perspective, Slime Rancher 2 comes with many features including full controller support. However, many players are getting an issue where the controller is not working while playing Slime Rancher 2 on PC. Therefore, we will be discussing the best methods to fix this issue.
Slime Rancher 2 controller not working on PC: How to fix it?
By using the following steps, you will be able to use your controller without any disturbance. Therefore, go through each step serially and find the one that works for you:
1) Restart the game: The first thing that you need to do is restart the game. Restarting the game will solve any temporary issues that might be hindering the functioning of the controller in your system.
2) Restart the system: The second thing that you can do is restart the system. Restarting the system can help to rule out the possibility of any bug or glitch that might be causing trouble with the controller.
3) Reconnect the controller: You also need to reconnect the controller to see if there is any problem with the connection. Reconnecting the controller will help in re-establishing the connection between your system and the controller.
4) Change the connection mode: Try changing the connection mode of your controller with your system. For example, if your controller is connected via wire, try switching to Bluetooth mode and vice versa.
5) Disable third-party software: You can also disable third-party software that might be interrupting the connection of the controller and system. For example, try closing software like DS4Windows.
6) Disconnect extra peripherals: If there are various peripherals connected to your system, try disconnecting the unnecessary ones and then using your controller. This includes both wired and bluetooth devices.
7) Reset Defaults: Open Slime Rancher 2. Now, go to options and select “Input”. After that, press the “Z” button on your keyboard and click on “Apply”. This will reset your input settings to default. The controller not working issue should now be fixed.
8) Disable Steam Input: Open Steam and go to the Library. Now, find Slime Rancher 2 and right-click on it. After that, go to the Properties and select the “Controller” tab. Now, find the “Override” option and select “Disable Steam Input”.
9) Update controller drivers: You must download the latest drivers for your controller. After that, reconnect your controller and then launch the game. The error should be fixed.
These are the option through which you can fix the controller not working issue in Slime Rancher 2. On this note, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.