Slime Rancher 2 is one of the most hyped life simulation games. However, the game is still in its early access. This means, the game is still in the development stage and many issues need to be addressed by developers. One of the issues that are occurring in the game is when Slime Rancher 2 is crashing during launch or start-up. So, how can you get over this issue and launch Slime Rancher 2 smoothly? We will be learning all these steps so that you can access the game instantly without any disturbance.
Slime Rancher 2 crashing during launch or start-up: How to fix it?
These are some of the best ways through which you can smoothly launch Slime Launcher 2 without any crashes:
1) Restart the game: The first thing that you need to do is restart the game. This will solve any temporary bug or glitch that might be hindering the startup of the game.
2) Restart the system: The second thing that you need to do is restart your system. Restarting the system ensures that there is no temporary error in the system that is stopping Slime Rancher 2 from launching.
3) Review the system requirements: Make sure that your system is capable enough to run the game without any inconveniences. These are the minimum system requirements of the game:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
4) Reinstall Sime Rancher 2: The next step you can take is reinstalling the game. Reinstalling the game may be a lengthy process but a clean start might be the solution that you may need to launch the game.
5) Update your graphics drivers: Make sure that you update your graphics drivers whether they are from Nvidia or AMD. You can use the respective app for the update.
6) Disable the anti-virus and Windows Defender: If your anti-virus or Windows Defender is interfering with the functioning of the game, you can disable them temporarily. After the game starts, you can enable them again.
7) Perform a clean boot: You can perform a clean boot in the system by going to the System Configuration. From there, select the option that says “Hide all Microsoft services” and then select “Disable all”. Now, go to the Startup tab and disable all the startup items that were enabled. Now, restart your system and try to launch the game again.
8) Verify Game files: Go to Steam> Library> Slime Rancher 2(right-click)> Properties> Local Files> Verify integrity of game files. After the scan is completed, try launching the game, and the error should be fixed by now.
By following the above methods, you will probably be able to start the game without any turbulence. On this note, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.