Soundcloud notifications are helpful for users as they help the users receive updates about different activities on the app. Soundcloud errors regarding the notifications are common. This usually means that the users are unable to receive notifications related to their accounts via email. When the notifications are working, the users do not need to open the app every time. Soundcloud notifications are an important and appreciated feature of the app. If you too are experiencing the same trouble and want to fix it on your own, try these simple workarounds.
Soundcloud is a popular online audio sharing and streaming platform that lets its users upload, share, distribute and stream audio. Soundcloud users have access to more than 265 million music tracks. This makes Soundcloud one of the largest online communities of artists. Right from artists, bands, and DJs, to audio creators, Soundcloud has them all. Given its wide range and its user-friendly interface, Soundcloud is one of the most preferred platforms by all music lovers.
Fixing the Soundcloud notifications error:
Soundcloud errors can be annoying for their users who want to receive notifications from the app. If you are experiencing problems with Soundcloud notifications, try these steps:
1) Check your Soundcloud notification settings.
2) If you are not receiving email notifications, check your spam folder and remove the Soundcloud email account from the spam folder.
3) If you are an app user, follow these steps in the same order: Sign in to your Soundcloud app account> Go to the Library and tap on your profile image > Settings > Tap on the Notifications option >Choose all the options that you want to be notified about.
4) Make sure you are using the latest version of the app. Sometimes, notifications do not work because the users are using outdated app versions.
5) Soundcloud notifications are not enabled by the push notifications ON option. If you are signed in to your Soundcloud account from multiple devices, enable Soundcloud notifications on each device.
4) Some users complain that the Soundcloud notifications do not appear in their status bar. In this case, open Settings>Notifications and enable notifications for Soundcloud. This should fix the Soundcloud error.
5) If the Soundcloud notification issue persists, force stop the app. Uninstall it and reinstall it after some time. Log in to your account again.
These fixes fix the Soundcloud notification error easily. These problems are usually temporary and can sometimes vary depending on the device as well. For example, using an account from one device will face Soundcloud errors, but using the same account via another device won’t experience notification trouble. You can also read another article by us on notification-related errors if you think they might be helpful in solving the Soundcloud notification error.