If you want to know the top 10 rarest pets in Adopt Me for 2021, then you are at the right place as we will be discussing the same. Here’s everything you need to know.
Adopt Me features a wide variety of pets in-game. These pets are categorized in different sections according to their rarity. Some pets are common which are really easy to get and don’t hold much value while some are really hard to come by. The categories are:
The pets belonging to the ultra-rare and legendary category are really hard to get and have a much higher value than others. So, now you might be thinking, which are the pets that are extremely rare in Adopt Me. Well, continue reading to find out.
Did you know that a new Halloween update for Adopt Me is going to be releasing soon? Visit here for more info.
Adopt Me: Top 10 rarest pets
Well, we have the updated list of some of the rarest pets in Adopt Me for 2021.
- Monkey King-Released in 2020, the Monkey King is a legendary pet that is one of the rarest pets in Adopt Me since it was really expensive. It has a trade value of 30.
- Hedgehog– Released in 2019, the Hedgehog pet is an ultra-rare pet in Adopt Me which currently has a trade value of 40.
- Crow- Released in 2019 with the Farm Egg, the Crow pet is a legendary pet that currently has a trade value of 50.
- Evil Unicorn– Released in 2019, the Evil Unicorn is one of the most valuable pets in Adopt Me that currently has a trade value of 60.
- Parrot– Released in 2019 with the Jungle egg, the Parrot pet is a legendary pet that currently holds a trade value of 70.
- Owl– The Owl is a legendary pet released with the Farm egg in 2019. It currently holds a trade value of 80.
- Frost Dragon– The Frost Dragon was released in 2019 under the Legendary category and now holds a trade value of 100.
- Giraffe– The Giraffe pet in Adopt Me is one of the top 3 rarest pets in the game having a current trade value of 180. It is a legendary pet and was released in 2019 with the Safari Egg.
- Bat Dragon– The Bat Dragon is the 2nd rarest pet in Adopt Me which currently has a trade value of 280. It was released as a legendary pet in 2019 during the Halloween event.
- Shadow Dragon– The Shadow Dragon is the rarest pet in Adopt Me without a doubt. It was released in 2019 during the Halloween event and has a trade value of 380.
Now you know which pets are the top 10 rarest pets in Adopt Me. Stay tuned with us on AndroidGram for more updates on Adopt Me as well as other games.