Wondering how to reduce excessive sharpness in A Plague Tale Requiem? A lot of players noticed that the game has some unnecessary sharpness in a lot of places. You can get rid of most of the unnecessary details by tweaking the in-game settings. But you will notice that there is still residual sharpness in most places. So, if you are looking for more information, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to reduce the excessive sharpness in A Plague Tale Requiem. So, make sure to stick with us till the very end.
A Plague Tale Requiem is the second title in an amazing series. The first game was really beautiful and had folks in tears. We follow the siblings in the second game as well. Misfortune follows them to the north and Hugo’s curse reactivates. This brings the plague back and now the siblings are on a run once again. How will they escape this hell once again and what awaits them on this journey? Well, you will need to play the game to find that out. In this article, we will help you reduce the excessive sharpness in the game. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to fix COD Modern Warfare II HDR error?
A Plague Tale Requiem: How to reduce Excessive Sharpness?
The first step to reducing the excessive sharpness in A Plague Tale Requiem is by tweaking the in-game settings. You can reduce some of the texture and the post-processing effects. While this is helpful, you will need to make some changes to the game file in order to get rid of all the excessive sharpness. So, let us begin.
1) First, press the Windows key and type %appdata% in the search bar.
2) Now, go to Roaming>A Plague Tale Requiem>ENGINESETTINGS.
3) Here, you will need to find a file called ENGINESETTINGS.
4) Now, open this file using a text editor. We recommend using Notepad++ as it can handle these types of large text files.
5) Next, you will need to locate the Video SharpenAmount line. The default value assigned to it is 1. But, you can change it according to your need. You can use any value between 0 and 1. You can set it to 0 but this will blur the game and make it look horrible.
6) You can also completely turn off the Sharpness by setting the value of PostProcess Sharpen to 0. But as we mentioned before, this will blur your game.
So, this is how you can reduce the excessive sharpness in A Plague Tale Requiem. We hope you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.