Unable to scan the QR code from your dashboard or use the Choose from photos option? Axie Infinity is known to run into problems due to server glitches. You will run into non-working functionalities in the app or website from time to time. If you are facing the issue with scanning QR codes in Axie Infinity, don’t worry. This error doesn’t denote a ban. Read this article to know how to fix the problem.
Axie Infinity Can’t Detect QR Code & please try again error: Fixes?
You can face issues while trying to scan your QR code in Axie Infinity mobile. However, you can easily get rid of this problem. To fix this, you will have to change your device’s DNS settings manually. Using Google’s public DNS servers will ensure less ping and get rid of the QR code error as well. If you prefer using Mavis Hub to play Axie Infinity, changing DNS settings on your PC will help you get rid of connection issues. Note that, changing DNS information will not get you banned on Axie Infinity. So, here’s how you can change your DNS operator from your ISP to Google Public DNS.
On your Android Phone
Perform the following on your phone:
1) Open the WiFi settings on your phone.
2) Tap on the arrow next to the WiFi Connection you are using to open Properties.
3) Scroll down to look for the IP Settings. Tap on it and then, change it from DHCP to Static.
4) Once you change IP Settings to Static, you will see a few new options added below.
5) At the bottom, you will see DNS 1 and DNS 2 text boxes. Type 22.214.171.124 in DNS 1 and 126.96.36.199 in DNS 2.
6) Once done, close the WiFi Properties and open the Axie Infinity app. Try scanning the QR code now; the error shouldn’t appear anymore.
On your PC
Perform the following on your PC:
1) Open Control Panel.
2) Select ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
3) Click on Change adapter settings.
4) Right-click your WiFi/Ethernet network and choose Properties.
5) Select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’.
6) Click on Properties.
7) Select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses.
8) Change Preferred DNS server to 188.8.131.52.
9) Change Alternate DNS server to 184.108.40.206.
10) Apply and save all changes.
11) Relaunch Mavis Hub to play Axie Infinity.
You should be able to scan QR codes on Axie Infinity by now. Your WiFi connection will now use Google’s Public DNS and ensure good network speed too. Hope this troubleshooting guide helped you. For more articles of the same kind, stay tuned to Androidgram.