Do you want to play Back 4 Blood in fullscreen mode? Well, the game does not have an in-game fullscreen mode option. It only provides windowed or borderless fullscreen. But most players do not like to play their game in either of these modes. This article will help you to run Back 4 Blood in fullscreen mode. You will need to follow the steps carefully and make the changes that are mentioned.
Developed by the creators of Left 4 Dead, Back 4 Blood is extremely thrilling to play. But with all the bugs and broken game mechanics, it received a mixed review from the fans of the franchise. The game keeps getting updates but seems to not fix most of the issues. Players are also disappointed because there is no fullscreen mode in the game. You can either play in windowed mode or the borderless fullscreen mode. Below, we will tell you how you can turn on the fullscreen mode in Back 4 Blood.
Which mode should you run your game in?
Well, it depends from user to user. There is some evidence suggesting that running a game in fullscreen mode gives better performance compared to windowed or borderless fullscreen. But it becomes negligible on Windows 10 if you have a good GPU. But even so, most people prefer the true fullscreen mode. So when a game does not have this option, it is quite disappointing. Especially for modern AAA titles, most players expect to have the fullscreen mode as an in-game option.
How to play Back 4 Blood in Full-Screen mode?
In this section, we will guide you step by step on how to play Back 4 Blood in Fullscreen mode. You have to simply follow the steps that are mentioned below. Also, make sure to only change the settings that are specified. This will prevent any unnecessary issues from popping up.
1) Go to- This PC> C:/User/username/AppData/Local/Back4Blood.
2) Next, open the Steam folder> Saved> Config> WindowsNoEditor.
3) Once here, find the GameUserSettings.ini file. Open the file in notepad.
4) Now, scroll down and search for ResolutionSizeX and ResolutionSizeY. Change their values to your preferred resolution. For a Full HD Monitor/Screen, set ResolutionSizeX to 1920 and ResolutionSizeY to 1080.
5) Next, scroll down and look for these settings- FullscreenMode, LastConfirmedFullscreenMode, and PreferredFullscreenMode.
6) Change their values to 0. You should note down their original value if you wish to change them back in the future.
6) Save these settings and close the notepad.
7) Now, right-click on the GameUserSettings.ini file and select Properties. Check the Read-Only option and press Apply and then OK. Now launch the game.
If you followed all these steps, then your game should launch in fullscreen mode. But beware that making changes in the in-game settings will also change your values in the GameUserSettings.ini file. We hope this article helped you to run Back 4 Blood in fullscreen mode. Also, if you’re having problems with your Steam voice chat, then check out this article on Android Gram for the fix. Happy Gaming!