Want to play Back 4 Blood with friends? It is easy to add friends and invite them in-game. With the existence of a cross-play feature, you can play with your cross-platform friends as well. Read this article to know how to invite and play with friends in Back 4 Blood.
Unlike many video games, Back 4 Blood has had a fully functioning cross-play feature since its beta. The first-person shooter video game is pretty decent, with all the attractive visuals and thrilling mechanics backed by a horror theme. However, it is a bit bland without friends. Although you will be able to play a solo campaign too in Back 4 Blood, players still prefer to play the game with friends. After all, what can be more fun and satisfying than killing hordes of zombies with friends (in video games, of course)?
How to add friends, invite and play with them in Back 4 Blood?
To invite friends in Back 4 Blood, you will have to add them first. First, enter a multiplayer campaign. Then, hit the ESC key on PC to open up the in-game menu. If you are on a console, hit the key for the menu shown on the screen to open up the in-game menu. Once in the menu, go to the SOCIAL tab. In the SOCIAL window, you will find the ADD FRIENDS option and FRIEND REQUESTS in the top-right hand corner. In the top-left, you will see a tab for B4B FRIENDS, which is a list of all the friends you have added on Back 4 Blood. Besides that, you will see a tab for platform friends, which is a list of all your friends who are on the same platform as you and also play Back 4 Blood.
How to add friends in Back 4 Blood?
Now, to add friends in Back 4 Blood, do the following:
1) Select the ADD FRIENDS option.
2) In the next screen, you will have to enter your friend’s platform name. Make sure you ask them their name and note it down correctly. Enter the name: Steam ID, Xbox Gamertag, or PlayStation Network ID.
3) Click on Search. Your friend’s name will show up if he plays Back 4 Blood. Click on the name to send him/her a friend request.
How to invite and play with friends in Back 4 Blood?
Once they accept your request, your friend will be added to your B4B FRIENDS list. You can send your friends invites from your friend list. To invite friends:
1) Open the B4B FRIENDS list or STEAM/XBOX/PLAYSTATION FRIENDS list.
2) Find the friend you want to send an invite to.
3) Click on his name, and select Invite to Play.
4) If they accept your request, you will be able to see them under the PARTY tab beside your platform friend list.
That’s all. Have fun killing zombies with friends!