Developed and published by Bandai Namco, Gundam Evolution is a game derived from the famous anime Gundam. Released in September 2022 the game got mixed responses from the audience. However, many players are still enjoying it. Although there are many good things about the game, there is one major concern for the players. Many players are wondering what are the best Gundam Evolution settings for high FPS & no lag. Therefore, we will be going through the best methods to achieve this target.
Best Gundam Evolution settings for high FPS & no lag
Although there is no magical stick that will make playing Gundam Evolution a smooth ride for you, you can still try applying these settings that might boost the FPS in the game:
1) Turn on the game mode: Make sure that the game mode is on for your system. To activate the Game mode, press the Windows button and type “Game Mode”. Now, go to the search option and turn on the Game Mode by opening the first result.
2) Turn off captures and Xbox Game Bar: Go to Settings> Gaming. Now, find the Captures and Xbox Game Bar options and turn them off.
3) Turn on Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling: Go to the Graphics settings of Windows and turn on the hardware accelerated GPU Scheduling option. This will increase the overall graphical performance of your system.
4) Update your drivers: Make sure that you are running the latest graphics drivers for your GPU. To update your graphics drivers, go to the official website of your GPU Manufacturer.
5) Set your system to high-performance mode: Go to Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Power Options and select the High-performance mode.
6) Graphics settings: Go to the graphics settings of the game and make the following changes:
- Display mode: Fullscreen
- Resolution: Set this to your monitor’s native resolution.
- Field of view: 110 or less according to your system’s capability
- Highest frame rate: 120
- V-sync: Off
- Render scale: 100%/90%
- Post-Processing: Low
- Texture filtering: Low
- Shadows: Low
- Anti-aliasing: Low
After that, save these settings. You will be able to get a significant boost in the game’s performance and these settings will reduce stutter in the game. On this note, we hope that you will have a smooth experience while playing Gundam Evolution. Also, for more updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.