Gundam Evolution is lately suffering from an error code that is causing trouble for a lot of players. This error is none other than Error code 175 or as it appears, 0x09030302(175). Due to this error, players are getting kicked from matchmaking queues. This can be frustrating at times, especially when playing with friends. There can be different causes for the error code 175 to occur. However, no matter what the cause is, for a seamless gaming experience, developers must feel responsible to fix it. Since the error is still occurring, we have prepared a list of fixes and solutions to get rid of it.
Also read: Gundam Evolution roster & characters list
Gundam Evolution error code 175: Fixes & Solutions
Gundam Evolution comes from a major genre in the gaming domain, the first-person team shooter. Moreover, the development and publishing of the game are done by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Even though the game is expanding its support to various platforms including consoles, an error or two might still occur varying from one platform to another. Therefore, we have collected a list of fixes and solutions that might help you to clear error code 175.
Before diving into the fixes, let’s understand what is the root cause of the error code 175. This error usually occurs whenever you leave an online game. Well, when you log back in, the game shows this error code as a result of you leaving an online match. This is a penalty that you have to deal with. However, if by any chance you get disconnected even if you didn’t want to, you may still receive this penalty. Whenever this scenario occurs, the game will remove you from the queue, and an error code 0x09030302 (175) will pop up on your screen. So, it is best that you wait for some time until the penalty time is completed or try these workarounds in the hope to get rid of it.
1) Restart the game: Exit the game and open it again. See if you can queue in without getting the error code 175.
2) Restart the device: Restart the device you are playing the game on. Once you complete the restart, try to queue in the game again.
3) Enter a practice match: This method particularly worked for some players. You might want to queue into a practice match. After that, just leave the match and queue for online matchmaking. Repeat this step multiple times and this might fix the error code 175 for you.
4) Check your network connection: See if your network is working correctly or not. Switching to a wired connection is highly advised.
5) Server Status: Also make sure that the server status of the game is online. If the game’s servers are offline, you may have to try again after some time.
These are some of the methods that might help you to fix the error code 175 in Gundam Evolution. Also, you can contact the official support of the game for further assistance. Don’t forget to check out the latest information in the world of tech and gaming only on Androidgram.