Apple is one such company whose products and devices can be considered very unique. They don’t have functions like the normal devices we use but something very different from others. It is the only reason why Apple is considered as one of the leading manufacturer of the best electronic devices in today’s market. Definitely people have criticized the company sometimes for the expensive price tags of their products but the features and attractive designs always manages to convince people to purchase devices made by their company.
It is a truth that in terms of iPhones, a lot of things are yet to be accomplished and specifically, the support of certain applications. But in terms of Apple TV, they have brought a lot of changes. The Apple TV has been able to provide the highest sales and at the same time, it has also received a decent feedback from the public. Apple TV has been able to support a wide range of applications and one of them is Britbox. Britbox is a UK-based streaming service that offers a huge collection of British TV shows and the well-known classic and latest movies. Britbox is now supported on many devices which also includes Apple TV.
Britbox doesn’t have any negative sides but it faces certain issues on a few devices. Recent reports from Apple TV users states that they have been facing problem when they try to use Britbox on Apple TV. A few Apple TV users said that they have faced an issue where Britbox application crashes when they open it on Apple TV and it happens mainly when the application tries to stream any content. Some users said that the app crashed when they updated their Apple TV software. The same users said that the application exited itself a lot of times when they tried to select any programme. The team of Apple TV have worked with the team of Britbox to solve this issue but still, if it is not getting resolved, you can follow these steps –
- Your system software might be an old one. Update the software to the latest version.
- Try to uninstall and then reinstall the Britbox application.
- Switch off your Apple TV for around one minute and then restart it.
- You might be using an older version of the Britbox application in your system. Update the application to the latest version.
- There might be some problem in your internet connection. Restart the router and if that doesn’t work, contact your internet service provider.