Fan of the popular European/American Truck Simulator video game? Well, if you love vehicle simulator video games, here’s another one for you, and this is brand new! Bus Simulator 21 is this year’s edition of the popular franchise that allows you to simulate the experience of being a bus driver. The title was released yesterday, September 7, 2021, for PC, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and Play Station 4. Although the developers didn’t release a dedicated version for Play Station 5 and Xbox Series X|S, the game will still be playable on both platforms using forward compatibility. Vehicle simulators give the best feeling when played using a steering wheel.
Looking for a list of compatible steering wheels and gamepads? You are reading the perfect article for you. You will find the list of compatible steering wheels and gamepads to use in Bus Simulator 21 below. Keep reading.
List of Steering Wheels & Gamepad support list in Bus Simulator 21
Steering wheels enhance the vehicle simulator experience letting you feel the fun to drive the vehicle in reality. Most of them come with entire sets of pedals for gas, brake, and other additions. Steering wheels take the entire simulator experience to a new level. A technology called force feedback in steering wheels makes the simulator video games more realistic. Steering wheels will give you more control in the game. You will find it easier to navigate using them. Although mostly used in racing video games, they can be equally fun to use in a vehicle simulator game. Bus Simulator 21 will require you to drive huge buses, and let’s face it: it ain’t easy to drive a bus. Using a steering wheel will obviously give you that immersive experience, plus handling turns and speeding up while keeping control will be much easier.
Here’s the list of steering wheels and gamepads supported in Bus Simulator 21. Have fun driving the bus!
- Logitech G29, Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Thrustmaster TMX, Thrustmaster TX, Thrustmaster T150, Thrustmaster T300
- Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base 2.5, FANATEC CSL Elite Wheel Base
- HAMA Thunder V5, HAMA V18 Vibration
- Hori Overdrive
- Logitech Driving Force GT, Logitech G Saitek Farm Sim Lenkrad, Logitech G27, Logitech G29, Logitech G920
- Speedlink Black Bolt, Speedlink Dark Fire, Speedlink Drift OZ PC, Speedlink Drift OZ PS3, Speedlink Trailblazer
- Thrustmaster T150 RS, Thrustmaster T300RS, Thrustmaster T80, Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel
However, there were a few complaints about steering wheels causing issues with some of the game’s graphic elements. Many reported steering wheel issues in special setups. So, the developers released a hotfix in order to solve the problems. The Hotfix Update 1 of Bus Simulator 21 was tested with the following steering wheels:
- Logitech G27
- Logitech G29
- Fanatec CSL
- Thrustmaster T300, Thrustmaster T150, Thrustmaster TMX
- Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel
We hope we were able to help you out with the information you needed. For more such updates on Bus Simulator 21 and other video games, stay tuned to Androidgram.