Looking for the best settings for your controller in Call of Duty Vanguard? Look no more as we are here with the only suggestions you will need regarding the game’s settings. Applying these settings will ensure great graphics and stable FPS to let you shoot your enemy down in no time. However, this article will only be addressing the best settings for console players (PS and Xbox). Keep reading to know more.
Call of Duty Vanguard released on November 5, leaving fans around the world happier than ever. The fast-paced shooter video game is available to play on PC and consoles. Unlike the PC version, Call of Duty Vanguard includes settings like Aim Assist in its console version. Basically, Vanguard’s console edition settings are quite different from its PC counterpart. In this article, we will be discussing an ideal set of values for Call of Duty Vanguard’s in-game settings (console edition).
Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard Best Settings for Console (PS & Xbox) that you should use
We have listed the best settings for Call of Duty Vanguard. Please note that most of these settings depend on your preference. We have included some good suggestions for you to start from. You can always tweak the settings according to your liking.
Best Controller Settings for Call of Duty Vanguard
Open the in-game settings, and navigate to the Controller tab. Under the secondary Controller tab, set the following settings:
Under Basic Controls section-
1) Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 8
2) Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 8 (you can move around quickly with a higher stick sensitivity, set it according to your preferences)
3) ADS Sensitivity Multiplier: 0.70 (a lower sensitivity corresponds to stable aim, set it according to your preferences)
4) Button Layout Preset: Tactical (your preference)
5) Aim Response Curve: Standard (competitive players like using Dynamic for better aim rate control, boils down to your preference)
6) Controller Vibration: Off (Turning it on can be distracting)
7) Weapon Fire Threshold: Off (for consistent gun control)
Under Advanced Controls section-
1) Left Stick Min Input Deadzone: 4 (as low as possible without stick drifting)
2) Right Stick Min Input Deadzone: 4 (as low as possible without stick drifting)
3) Left Stick Max Input Deadzone: 99
4) Right Stick Max Input Deadzone: 99
Also Read: Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard: Best perks to use
Once done, move to the Gameplay tab under Controller and fix the following settings:
Under Weapons & Equipment section-
1) Target Aim Assist: On
2) Target Aim Assist Mode: Default
3) ADS Aim Assist: On (only applies to Campaign and Zombies mode)
Under Movement section-
1) Sprint Cancels Reload: On (helps to cancel reload easily, your preference)
Best Graphics Settings for Call of Duty Vanguard
Now, navigate to the Graphics tab and set the following:
1) Brightness: Somewhere around 50 (setting it higher will wash out colors leading to bad graphics)
2) Field of View: 100 (best for multiplayer, you can also set it according to preference)
3) Camera Movement: Least
4) World Motion Blur: Off
5) Weapon Motion Blur: Off
6) Depth of Field: Off
7) On-demand Texture Streaming: On
Best Interface Settings for Call of Duty Vanguard
You can choose to see your server latency and packet loss by navigating to the Interface tab > Telemetry section. Under the Interface tab > HUD Elements, set Mini Map Shape to Square and Crosshair Bobbing to Off.
We have mentioned all the important settings you need to change to ensure high-quality graphics and stable FPS. You can set all other settings to default as they don’t influence the look and feel of Call of Duty Vanguard much. For more articles on Call of Duty Vanguard, stay tuned to Androidgram!