The Dexcom Follow app is an absolutely perfect platform for your friends and family as it keeps you linked to them at all times, even when they’re far away. It promotes CGM i.e, Continuous Glucose Monitoring. Currently, the Dexcom app is available in the United States only but the Dexcom team continues to work on mobile solutions for global applications. Through secured wireless connections, the Dexcom app allows you to view and track the glucose levels, trends, and data of your loved ones. With Dexcom’s inbuilt share feature, up to 10 followers can monitor a particular user’s glucose in real-time and help keep the blood sugar level in control.
Unlike a single appraisal from a blood glucose meter, a CGM provides timely, dynamic information about the speed and direction (trending up or low) of your glucose stats. Having continuous feedback on diet, exercise, and insulin necessities from a CGM can help you make more informed treatment decisions. It eliminates the need for painful blood sugar finger strips as no calibration with the glucose meter is required. Individually, Dexcom systems provide personalized trend signals on your device. Dexcom also lets you know when your glucose levels are too low or too high so that you can manage your diabetes proactively.
Dexcom follow app not working- How to fix it?
In case, you are facing any sort of hindrances with the app’s performance, it may be due to any issues on your device or due to an unfortunate internet connection. Following are the most common problems that users might face with the application along with the solutions that might be helpful to solve the issue-
1) Most of the time, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to close the Dexcom app and then open the app yet again. It may work normally.
2) You can also try to reboot your device. Press and hold the “Home” and “Power” select the re-boot option and let it shut down and restart itself. Now you can try opening the Dexcom app, it may work fine.
3) One reason why you might be facing these issues can be due to the app crowd. This means that there may be too many Dexcom users using the app at the same time. You can try to catch in after a few minutes.
4) Also confirm if you have enough internal storage space in your phone to download the application updates. If you don’t have enough storage space, it might be blocking the app updates and the app will keep stopping or freeze the screen out.
5) If you can’t fix it with any of the above, you may need to uninstall the Dexcom app and re-install it.
6) In case of money matters, it may take some time for the Dexcom application company or the developer to process the payment and credit/debit to your account. Please be patient for 24-48 hours and see if the amount gets credited/debited to your account.
For any other app-related queries and information you may contact their 24/7 support helpline number, that is 1-844-607-8398.