Is your headset not working while playing Call of Duty Warzone? Well, this is a recurring issue with the game and has affected several players. In a battle royale, communication is the key to victory. And what could be better than the voice chat option? So when you realize that your communication is down, it leads to a lot of confusion. A lot of players have reported that their headsets are not working in Warzone. Therefore, we have brought you this article that might fix the Call of Duty Warzone headset not working issue. So, stick with us till the end.
Activision’s Call of Duty Warzone has quickly become one of the most popular battle royale games out on the market. The intense firefights keep everyone on their toes till the end of the match. The beautiful graphics are also a key feature that has made Warzone so popular. But even a AAA title video game is not immune to bugs. Folks experience all sorts of problems while playing COD Warzone. Fortunately, most of them are minor bugs that get resolved quickly. In this article, we will tell you how you can fix the Call of Duty Warzone headset not working issue in no time.
Call of Duty Warzone headset not working: Fixes & Workarounds.
The headset/mic not working issue is quite common in video games. There are a handful of reasons why you might be experiencing this problem. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to fix it.
1) You should begin by restarting your game. Sometimes, games are unable to launch properly and cause these types of issues.
2) Now, restart your system. This might also fix the issue.
3) Don’t forget to check whether your headset is properly connected to your system. Disconnect it and then connect it once again just to make sure.
4) Next, open your game and go to the Options. Here, head over to the Audio settings and make sure that the Voice Chat is set to Enabled.
5) In the in-game audio settings, make sure to confirm if you have set your Voice chat recording mode to Push to Talk. If so, press the right key to enable the voice chat during the matches.
6) For this method, launch your Blizzard app and head over to the Settings. Here, go to the Voice Chat option and make sure to set the output device to your headset. Also, set the Microphone option to the headset that you are using. Then, click on Done and launch the game.
7) Make sure that your Windows is up to date. This can also sometimes cause audio issues in the game.
8) Don’t forget to download any pending game updates as well. Developers keep releasing small patches to fix similar issues.
So, these were some methods to fix the Call of Duty Warzone headset not working issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix COD Warzone fullscreen not working issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!