Ever got caught in a situation where you are just about to buy your favorite new possession, and the bill is $102 when you have $100 in your debit card account? Have you faced a card rejection due to insufficient balance? It was just two dollars, which made all the difference. Chime SpotMe is precisely what you need to avoid situations like this. The service offers you a no-fee overdraft of up to 200 dollars. Oh my god, how I lost those dollars in repaying my overdrafts all these years. So, don’t think now! Download the Chime app today to enjoy SpotMe benefits.
Chime SpotMe Features
We have listed the features of Chime SpotMe you can’t ignore.
- Overdraft up to $200 without any extra fee. Unlike traditional banks, you will not be charged any fee for overdrafts up to $200. Beyond that, you will be charged a nominal fee only. Chime will deduct the overdraft from your next deposit in your Chime Online Spending account.
- Receive and send new Boosts every month with Chime. Eligible members will receive boosts every month to send to their friends and family to increase their SpotMe limit. Your peeps can send you back some love as well!
- Pay it forward with Chime. Every time your overdraft is repaid, you will receive an option to leave an optional tip to pay it forward. SpotOn is a free service. Hence you giving or not giving a tip is not going to hamper or change your eligibility. A tip will help support your SpotOn family!
SpotMe transaction failed issue: How to fix it?
So, you tried to go through with a transaction using SpotMe but failed. No worries, as we will be providing you spot-on tips to help you with this issue.
- Open the Settings tab on your Chime app to check whether you are eligible for the SpotMe service. If yes, don’t forget to enable it.
- Check the transaction type; SpotMe will not cover ATM withdrawals, Pay Friends, or any cash transfer. It only supports Debit Card Purchases.
- If you still cannot process your transaction, you can contact Chime’s Customer Support at 844-244-6363 or tweet to them – @Chime
We hope we were able to solve your issue with transactions on Chime SpotMe.