As you may already know, Clash Mini released for a public best test in November 2021. But, not everyone can try the beta. If you reside in one of the seven eligible countries, you can participate in Clash Mini’s beta. However, there’s actually a workaround that will let you play the beta from any corner of the world. You will be able to download Clash Mini and play the game on your Android or iOS device. Along with Clash Mini, you can also apply this workaround to play Clash Quest. Quest is presently soft-launched in ten countries. However, you can use a trick to play the game from any location. Read this article to know the workaround.
Clash Mini: How to download in any country (Android & iOS)?
To play Clash Mini on Android, you will need a VPN app. However, you can download Clash Mini by changing the country/region of your Apple ID to one of the eligible beta countries/regions.
Using an Android phone?
1) Create a new Gmail account before you try this workaround. If you have a second Gmail account not connected to PlayStore at the moment, you can use that too.
2) Open PlayStore, and search for a VPN app like Tunnel Bear or any reliable VPN service. Virtual Private Networks or VPNs will let you connect to a country’s server different from yours. It is advised to get hold of a paid VPN subscription to make sure you get a good ping. Download a VPN app and let it set up.
3) Once done, open the VPN app and connect to a server of any of these countries – Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Singapore, and Chile. Choose a server with the lowest ping.
4) Once connected to a server, open Settings on your phone and then navigate to the list of Apps. Locate PlayStore and clear app cache and data.
5) Open PlayStore and log in using the new/alternate Gmail ID. Now, search for Clash Mini and download the game to play.
Using an iOS device?
1) Firstly, create a new Apple ID – choose the country/region from any of the countries eligible for Clash Mini beta. Choose from Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Singapore, and Chile. Keep in mind that you will have to input a phone number with the corresponding country code too (google for relevant information).
2) Once you have created the ID, use it to sign in to your iOS device. You can do so through Settings app > Sign in to your [device]. If you have a previous account, tap on your name and sign out – you can sign in using the new account now. Set up your account before moving on to the next step.
3) Open AppStore and search for Clash Mini. Download the game to play.
For more articles on Clash Mini and other video games, stay tuned to Androidgram!