Are you facing lag and low FPS in Squid.. erm Crab Game. Then you might want to read this whole article. We will tell you how you can get high FPS and reduce input lag in Crab Game. Since the game is a battle royale and is developed by a one-man army, it sometimes faces some lag and stuttering issues when the traffic gets unbearable. It is a common occurrence on low-end PCs. But, in this article, we have a way for you to boost your FPS so that you can enjoy Crab Game smoothly. Stay tuned till the end of the article.
Crab Game is definitely not based on the popular Korean TV drama, Squid Game, according to Dani [the developer]. The game requires players need to go through several minigames which are based on children’s games. The last person to survive wins the match. Again, nothing about it is related to Squid Game, as Dani wanted us to remind you! The game is fun to play and certainly is interesting. Players get in a match with up to 35 players. The game also features 28 maps and 9 different game modes. But it does lag and stutter on low-end PCs. So this article will help you to reduce the input lag and get high FPS in Crab Game.
Crab game: How to get high FPS & reduce input lag?
You should remember that there is always a minimum system requirement to run any game. So make sure to check that your PC meets the requirements. Most of the time, low-end PCs cannot run new titles. Now, if you have the bare minimum system requirements, follow the steps below to get a smoother gameplay. You can also try these steps if your game suddenly starts to lag or freeze.
1) Open your game and go to Settings.
2) Next, head over to the Graphics tab.
3) Now, turn Shadow Quality off. Also, set shadow Resolution and Shadow Distance to Low.
4) Next, set Shadow Cascade to None.
5) Set your Texture Resolution to Low and turn off Anti Aliasing.
6) Now, uncheck Soft Particles and set Bloom to Fast.
7) Make sure to uncheck Motion Blur and Ambient Occlusion.
1) After changing Graphic settings go to the Video tab.
2) Change your Resolution to 1280×720 if you have a low-end PC. But if you can handle full HD, then set it to 1920×1080.
3) Next, turn on the Fullscreen option. Also set Fullscreen Mode to ExclusiveFullScreen.
4) Now, turn off your V-Sync and set the FPS to 59 or 144 according to your monitor specs.
5) Now, click apply and restart the game.
If you follow all the steps mentioned above, your game should now run smoothly. These steps will help you to get high FPS and reduce input lag in Crab Game. We hope this article helped you with this issue. If you want to get high FPS in Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, then make sure to check our article on Android Gram. Happy Gaming.