Fans of the card games are overjoyed with the release of one of the most popular titles of the card genre, Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel. When Konami Digital Entertainment released their most recent game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel on 18th Jan 2022, fans of the series were all set to immerse themselves in the fast-paced, card trading battle. But amidst all the hype and excitement, several players have been facing an annoying issue of frame drops and input lags. Players have noticed that the game puts quite a strain on their system’s GPU and even some players with a rig with RTX have faced FPS drop issues. This article is all about Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel: How to get high FPS & reduce input lag?
Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel: How to get high FPS & reduce input lag?
With its release, Yu-Gi-Oh boasts of hosting the largest card roster in the entire series, with 10000 cards. The game has been released on Windows, Xbox, PS, Android, and iOS. While aiming for high sales and good audience reaction, Konami’s execution lacked in terms of the game’s performance. The FPS drop and lag issue have sure annoyed quite a few players. However, there are a few ways you can try to make everything [mainly performance] in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh better. This article will help you to reduce the lag and FPS drop and get better, smoother gameplay.
1) Open your game and navigate to Submenu> Game Settings. Now under ‘General’, select ‘Quality’ and if the selected option is High Resolution, then set it to Normal. This will help to reduce lag caused by your graphic card.
2) Now again in the Game Settings> General, go to Resolution and change it to your native monitor resolution. For reference, you can set it to 1920×1080.
3) In the View Mode, selecting Full-Screen Mode can also help with a slight increase in the FPS.
Other solutions [Windows PC]:-
1) For Players using NVIDIA Graphic Cards as GPU, make sure that your GPU Drivers are up to date. To do so, either check in the NVIDIA Geforce Experience app or visit the NVIDIA website and update your drivers. Also, make sure you update Windows OS in your system.
2) In your Geforce Experience app, go to the settings> Image Scaling and enable it. This will boost your overall FPS when playing a game on your PC.
3) Make sure your game is running and open task manager. You can open task manager by searching for it in the start menu or simply press Ctrl+Shift+Esc. Now in the processes tab, right-click on masterduel option and click on Go to details. Now make sure that the masterduel.exe is highlighted and simply right-click > set priority > High.
4) While in the task manager, you can also close some programs running in the background which you do not need while playing the game.
5) Open your system settings. There navigate to gaming> game mode. Now turn off the Game Mode. Many users have reported that turning off game mode has resulted in better FPS and performance. This is especially the case if you are using Windows 11.
6) Search for Graphic Settings in the start window. There, you need to click on the Browse option which will open another window. From there you need to navigate to the drive/folder where you have installed the game. After that, simply select the .exe file > add. Now Select options> High Performance. This will take advantage of your GPU to run the game better.
We hope these solutions helped you fix the FPS drop and input lag issue in Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel. Playing Dying Light 2: Stay Human and want to know how to turn off motion blur? Check out this article at Androidgram.