Is Cult of the Lamb crashing at startup for you? If you are wondering how to fix this issue, then you might want to read the full article. A lot of players have reported that the game is crashing whenever they try to launch it. There are several reasons why Cult of the Lamb might be throwing this issue. If you are searching for a solution as well, then we are going to help you out. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the Cult of the Lamb crashing at startup issue. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
Cult of the Lamb is a new rogue-like action-adventure video game. You play as a lamb whose goal is to create his own cult and gather a lot of followers. You will also need to perform rituals and offer sacrifices in order to please the dark god who saved your life. On your crusade, you will come across several rival cult leaders. You will need to defeat them and obtain their territory. But, a lot of players have been struggling with the “Cult of the Lamb crashing at startup” error. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to fix the blue screen error on Windows 11?
Cult of the Lamb crashing at startup: Fixes & Workarounds.
There are a couple of ways to fix the crashing at startup issue in Cult of the Lamb. We have mentioned all of them below for you to try. You will also find some general troubleshooting tips that will come in handy. So, let us begin.
1) First, try restarting your system.
2) Now, press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys on your keyboard to open the Task Manager. Now, go to the Processes tab and check if any other program is using all of the system resources. You should also close web browsers and apps like Spotify while playing games.
3) Next, make sure that your GPU drivers are up to date.
4) Also, check if your Antivirus or Firewall is blocking any of the game files.
5) If the issue persists, then go to Steam> Library> right-click Cult of the Lamb> Properties> Local Files. Now, click on the Verify integrity of the game files option.
6) Go to Cult of the Lamb’s installation folder and right-click the executable file. Now, click on Run as Administrator.
7) Press the Windows key and type Graphics Settings. Now, click on Browse and select Cult of Lamb’s executable file, and click on Add. Now, click on Cult of the Lamb> Option> High Performance.
8) Make sure that you don’t have any pending Windows updates.
9) Make sure that your game is up to date.
10) If nothing else works, then try reinstalling Cult of the Lamb.
Well, this brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android gram, and happy gaming.