Wondering how to get high FPS & reduce input lag in Cultivation Tales? Then you, my friend, have arrived at the right place. Getting smooth gameplay is very important when playing a game. Lag and stuttering can quickly ruin the mood. Also, while getting high FPS and better performance are dependent on your system’s specs, tweaking some settings also helps. This is especially true for open-world video games. Therefore in this article, we will tell you how to get high FPS & reduce input lag in CUltivation Tales. Stick with us till the end.
Cultivation Tales is an under-development, open-world video game. The game mainly focuses on survival and crafting skills. It throws you into a mythical age where you need to hunt and survive. Although fun-to-play, Cultivating Tales has several grave issues. Server problems and random lags are just two of them. These issues have led the game to get mostly negative reviews on Steam and other forums. But, that is not why you are here, right? Well, most open-world genre games struggle with the low FPS issues from time to time. Mainly, the game’s optimization and your PC’s specs directly affect the FPS you get. Other times, tweaking some settings improve the performance. Below, we have some methods that will get your better FPS in Cultivating Tales.
Cultivation Tales: How to get high FPS & reduce input lag?
As we have already mentioned a few times, these methods will help you to get better FPS and reduce the input lag in the game. But, remember that you do need a decent PC to play open-world games as they use a lot of system resources. Now, let us proceed.
1) Launch Cultivation Tales and go to Options > Video.
2) Now, set Scalability to either Low to Medium.
3) Next, set the Display Mode to Fullscreen and the Resolution to your monitor’s native resolution.
4) You can also reduce the Resolution Scale to get better performance.
5) Set the Frame Rate Limit to 60 or 90.
6) Don’t forget to turn off the Dynamic Display Character & Weapons option.
7) Now, set all the graphical quality options to low. This includes Texture, Foliage, Shadow, and Sharpen settings.
8) Next, turn off Motion Blur and VSync. Also, set Anti Aliasing to Low.
Task Manager settings-
1) Press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys while Cultivation Tales is running.
2) Now, locate the game in the Processes tab and right-click on it.
3) Select Details and right-click on Cultivation Tales once more.
4) Click on Set priority and select High.
5) Now, head back to the Processes tab.
6) Make sure to close all the background tasks that use too many system resources.
7) Search for web browsers and other apps like Discord running in the background and simply highlight them and click on End Task.
1) Press the Windows key and type Settings.
2) Now, go to Gaming> Game Mode and turn it off.
3) Now, select Graphics and click on Browse.
4) Look for Cultivation Tale’s executable file and click on Add.
5) Now, highlight the game and click on Options.
6) Next, chose High performance from the list and click on Save.
NVIDIA GeForce Settings-
1) If you have the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app, then launch it.
2) Look for the driver updates and download any that are pending. It is important to keep them up to date.
3) Now, click on the gear icon to go to the Settings.
4) Here, scroll down and enable the Image Scaling option.
5) Now, press the Windows key and type NVIDIA Control Panel.
6) Next, go to Manage 3D Settings> Program Settings.
7) Now, click on Add and select your game’s executable file.
8) Scroll down and turn off the Anisotropic and Anti Aliasing options.
9) Now, enable the Low Latency Mode.
10) Also, turn off Multi Frame Sampled AA.
11) Scroll down again and set the Power Management option to Prefer maximum performance.
You should also make sure to download any pending Windows updates as well. In the end, we hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the Tales of Arise fatal error issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!