Struggling with Tales of Arise fatal error? Then you might want to read the full article. The beautiful game has been causing some troubles for several peeps. The fatal crash error is certainly the most concerning out of all. For some folks, this error occurs during cutscenes while others simply can’t launch the game due to a crash. People have been swarming different forums to look for a solution. Unfortunately, the information is quite scattered and hard to find. Therefore in this article, we have mentioned all the working solutions for the Tales of Arise fatal error issue.
Tales of Arise is the story of your character who follows a girl from another world. Together, you need to defeat the oppressors and free the people. The engaging storyline with beautiful graphics will certainly keep you hooked on the game. The smooth and stylish fight mechanics are a treat for a fan’s eyes. The game’s engine utilizes some complex algorithms to provide extraordinary facial expressions of the characters.
So, while the game is highly engaging and the gameplay is fun, it suffers from a fatal crash error. A lot of folks have reported this issue and want to fix it for good. Below, we have some solutions that will resolve it for you.
Tales of Arise fatal error: How to fix it?
Now, fatal errors can vary from system to system. But, in the case of Tales of Arise, the fatal error crashes your game. For most folks, this happens when certain cutscenes are playing while for others, this error triggers during launch. Now, let us proceed with the solutions to fix it.
1) If you face a fatal error, restart your PC. This will free up system memory and flush the RAM.
2) Also, check the game’s minimum requirement. Tales of Arise requires a minimum of Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM, and GeForce GTX 760 to run.
3) Now, go to Steam > Library. Here, right-click Tales of Arise > Properties > Local Files tab. Next, click on Verify integrity of game files and wait for the task to complete.
4) Make sure that your game is up to date. Download any pending updates.
5) Also, make sure to download and install the latest version of the graphics driver. You can download a software program like Geforce Experience to do this automatically.
6) Press the Windows key and type Add or Remove Programs. Now, search for Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall all the files. Next, download fresh Visual C++ files from Microsoft’s website and install them.
7) Some folks have reported that limiting the in-game FPS to 60 or lower has resolved the issue for them.
8) If you have a low-end PC, then try playing the game at minimum graphics settings.
9) If nothing else works out, try reinstalling the game.
These were some solutions for the Tales of Arise fatal error. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the Tales of Arise not saving the settings issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!