If you are into horror games, you might be aware of a new early-access title called Demonologist. Developed and published by Clock Wizard Games, Demonologist is getting a very positive response from the players. In this co-op horror game, you can go on a horror adventure with up to four friends. Well, since the game is still in its early access, it is getting consistent updates making it even more fun for the players. The latest update of the game is 0.3.0 and players are struggling to contain their excitement about it. Therefore, we will discuss all the features included in this Demonologist 0.3.0 update, and share details on what new content it brought to the game.
Also read: Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown Map Size & more details
Demonologist 0.3.0 update adds new tool Fulu Talisman, Flashlight toggling feature & much more
Demonologist has a lot to offer in the update 0.3.0. with significant changes along with tons of bug fixes that were bothering many players for a very long time. These are some of the major changes you will get to see after you update the game-
- The biggest highlight of the new update is the Fulu Talisman tool. You will be able to purchase it from the shop making your arsenal even more powerful. Moreover, this tool will help you to enhance your gameplay and make it more interesting.
- The next highlight of the new update is that you will be able to find lore notes in the game. For this, you will have to search around and explore the map even more.
- A Flashlight toggling feature is also added to the game. The default key-binding for this feature is the “F” button. However, you can go now to the control settings and change it to a different key of your liking.
- The ESG device also received a boost of 10% and now features the following commands as well: “manifest” and “show yourself”.
- The addition of Text-based voice command/speech recognition is also one of the prime highlights of this update.
- If you like to explore the game solo, you will be more than happy because the reward boost of the game is increased to 1.5x for solo players. Therefore, if you play single-player modes, you will get better rewards than previous patches.
- If you are someone who likes to do different types of objectives in the game, you can now find new random objectives. This will keep help retain player engagement and will make it more joyful and challenging for the players.
- With the new update, you will be able to customize your character with more style. The new update brings new character hairstyles and beards.
- If your native language is Arabic, Croatian, Serbian, or Spanish (Español), you will be happy to know that support for these languages is now available in the game.
- A new hidden achievement is also added.
- Apart from these changes, many bugs like the Altar collision issue, clock settings issue, and other crash issues are fixed.
So, these were some of the major changes in the game that you will get to see with patch 0.3.0. On this note, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.