Wondering how to fix the Disney Dreamlight Valley Crashing on Nintendo Switch issue? Then you, my friend, need to read the complete article. A lot of players on Nintendo Switch reported that the game is crashing on their device. The developers have acknowledged the issue and have promised that a hotfix update will roll out soon. But, in the meantime, what can you do to resolve the issue from your end? Well, in this article, we will tell you how to fix the Disney Dreamlight Valley Crashing on the Nintendo Switch issue. So, make sure to stick with us till the very end.
Disney Dreamlight Valley involves a lot of Disney characters. Your character will need to interact with them on multiple occasions to complete quests and further move the story. At the moment, the game is still in the early access phase. Therefore, players often encounter various issues and bugs. One of these bugs is causing the game to crash on Nintendo Switch. However, the devs have acknowledged this issue and are currently working on providing a patch update. With no proper solution at hand, players are quite frustrated to deal with this situation. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Crashing on Nintendo Switch: Fixes & Workarounds.
There are a few methods that will help you resolve the Disney Dreamlight Valley Crashing on Nintendo Switch issue. Note that some of these methods are general troubleshooting tips. But, we recommend you try them as they might work out. So, let us begin.
1) Reboot your Nintendo Switch.
2) Next, clear the system cache. To do this, go to System Settings> System> Formatting Options> Clear Cache> Reset.
3) There is a possibility that a corrupt game/save file is causing Disney Dreamlight Valley to crash on your device. To delete the saved files, go to System Settings> Data Management> Delete Save Data> Disney Dreamlight Valley> Delete Save Data for a user> Delete Save Data.
4) Also, make sure that your Nintendo Switch is up to date.
5) In the end, if nothing else works, try reinstalling Disney Dreamlight Valley.
In the end, make sure to download and install the official hotfix update when it finally rolls out. This brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram for more updates and news, and happy gaming.