Spotify is an online music streaming platform that gives you access to thousands of songs, albums, podcasts, and videos from artists all over the globe. You can use Spotify for free, but its features are limited. The free Spotify plan supports all playlists. You can discover new music and share it with your friends. You can also play any playlist, album, or artist but only while in Shuffle Play mode. Spotify never asks for your money until you haven’t opted for the Premium version. It is totally free and will continue the ad-popping system on your screen. You also have a limited number of skips in the free version. If you are a hard-core music lover, I suggest you opt for Spotify premium.
Spotify Premium- all you need to know:
If you are a Spotify fresher, you might want to test Premium for three months free of cost. It is recommended to give it a try because it offers a ton of perks you won’t find on the actual free version. Spotify’s Premium tier gives you access to everything on the app. It is totally smooth and ad-free. After the three-month free premium, you can choose your plan accordingly. Spotify plans range from $4.99/month to $15.99/month. Premium players can enjoy any song they want, as well as find and listen to curated playlists, discover new music, create and edit playlists, share music and playlists. Such users can also skip any track, listen offline, experience high-quality music, and use Spotify on their mobile device as a computer remote control.
Also read: Quicken bill pay not working: Here’s why
Reasons to choose the Premium-
1. Upgrading to Spotify Premium lets you download up to 10K songs on your devices. You can download 10000 songs each on up to 5 devices. Enjoy your favorite tracks offline when you’re away from the internet. Or, when you just want to cut down on your data usage.
2. You can skip songs only a few times when listening to a shuffled selection of songs with the free Spotify. With Premium, this is not the case. You can skip as many songs as you wish to.
3. You also get the ability to listen to higher quality audio streams with Spotify premium, which makes the overall music experience much better.
4. Premium is totally ad-free, which is ultimately the best part about the whole paid concept.
5. Shuffle play in the Premium version is high-end. Unlike, the very limited shuffle play of the free version, where you’re forced to listen in shuffle mode on your phone. This is not the case with the premium.