Hours ago, Radeon’s Software Adrenaline 2020 Edition was released on the official AMD site. The download links were posted along with the release notes and highlights.
The latest Edition 20.10.1 has brought a lot of changes and fixes about which you can read at the bottom. There are also a couple of known issues released on the site which are yet to be fixed, hopefully in the next versions.
The 2020 Edition 20.10.1 is available for Windows 10 (64-bit) and Windows 7 (64-bit) operating systems. Click the desired link from the below list to instantly start downloading the Sofware Adrenaline 2020 Edition 2010.1 package-
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.10.1 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.10.1 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
Added Support For-
- Doom™ Eternal: The Ancient Gods
- Watch Dogs™: Legion
- DIRT 5™ Early Access
- World of Warcraft™: Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI® on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Desktop may experience frame rate fluctuation when exiting a Vulkan® API game with Radeon FreeSync enabled on two or more display system configurations.
- Uploading or streaming content to YouTube™ may be unavailable or not working correctly.
- Genshin Impact™ is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Some specific Windows® screensavers such as ‘Bubbles’ may cause an application crash when applied on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Graphical corruption may occur on desktop or at idle when two or more connected high refresh rate displays are Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition releases from Radeon Software 2019 Edition releases via Radeon Settings may sometimes fail with an error message.
We post related content and exciting updates every day, so stay tuned! Also, share this article with all those who might find this news helpful!