The EDD (Employment Development Department) is a state office that offers assistance to working experts and also small businesses and job seekers. It even offers some basic employment programs to individuals living in the state of California while being distinguished as a significant assessment organization through its assortment of finance charges. However, some users have been complaining about errors while trying to sign in on the website – error code ax009001 to be precise. A lot of people are having to face this error while trying to certify their EDD. Are you facing the same error? Then, here are some workarounds that might help you get rid of the EDD error code ax009001. But before that, let’s take a look at the cause of such an error. Keep reading!
Reasons for Error code ax009001 –
Users may face the error code ax009001 while trying to access the website during peak hours. If a lot of users are trying to get their EDD certified at the same time, it can bottleneck EDD’s servers. To tackle such a situation, you will need to try the process more than once. Many reports suggest trying to sign in and complete the process every ten minutes. As much as it sounds inconvenient, it seems to be the only way!
Fixes and Workarounds for Edd error code ax009001:
1) Press Ctrl + F5 keys together to refresh the page and wait for some time before trying to sign in again.
2) If refreshing the page doesn’t help, use a different browser to load in the website and try to get your EDD certified. Make sure that the browser you use is up-to-date.
3) Check if you’ve filled in all the details correctly. The details that are mandatory, are crucial information. This includes your name, date of birth, etc. You might receive the error code ax009001 as a result of a faulty entry in those places.
4) You can also avoid running into an error by unblocking cookies. If you have blocked cookies for the website, undo that. Refresh the website and try again.
5) If the above-mentioned workarounds don’t help, contact customer service by dialing 1-833-978-2511 or 1-800-480-3287. You can also try certifying your EDD through TeleCert. Dial 1-866-333-4606 for TeleCert.
6) If you wish to continue the process only via the website, keep trying the process after small intervals of time.
The fixes and workarounds mentioned in the article should be able to get your EDD certified without running into the error code ax009001. If you’ve already tried signing in a lot of times, I would suggest you wait sometime before trying again. You can also go through the technical detail provided by the official EDD website by clicking here.