Can’t get rid of the Elden Ring error code 30004? Then you need to read this article. This issue has been giving headaches to a lot of players. Whenever you try to launch the game, EAC throws the “WaitForSingleObject failed: 2” or similar messages with the error code 30004. This stops the game from launching or booting up. EAC, although a very widely used anti-cheat service, is infamous for causing launch issues in video games. But a few quick troubleshooting steps should fix it for you. So, make sure to continue reading the article till the end and follow all the methods as instructed.
Elden Ring’s launch has been a blast so far. Fans and critics love the game and are already hailing it as “one of the best”. The praise is well deserved as the game exceeds all the expectations that the fans had. The beautiful graphics with rich lore make the game almost perfect. But, the game has its fair share of bugs and issues. The PC port was not 100% perfect as peeps would have loved it to be. On top of it, the Easy Anti Cheat service triggered several issues. FromSoftware had to release several hotfix updates post-launch just to fix EAC-related problems. But, these updates seem to not have fixed the issue for some players still. So, if you’re one of those unfortunate souls, then we might be able to help you out.
Elden Ring error code 30004: Fixes & Workarounds.
To fix the error code 30004 issue, you will need to follow the methods that we have mentioned below. You can follow them in any order that you wish to.
1) You should begin by restarting your PC. This mostly fixes similar issues.
2) Now, try to verify the game files through Steam. To do so, launch Steam> Library. Next, right-click Elden Ring and select Properties. Now, go to the Local Files tab and click on Verify integrity of the game files option. Wait for the process to complete then restart your system.
3) If the issue persists, then press the Windows key and type Command Prompt. Run it as an administrator, type the following command, and press Enter. Then reboot your system.
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
bcdedit.exe -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF
4) Make sure that your Windows is up to date. Download any pending updates that you might have, and then try running the game.
5) Keep your PC’s graphics drivers updated as well. This will also ensure a top-notch in-game performance.
6) Now, press the Windows key and type Add or remove programs. Locate Microsoft Visual C++ and click on the three dots > Advanced options. Now, scroll down, locate and select Repair. Wait for the system to finish the process.
7) For this process, open your Windows Explorer and go to C:\Program Files(x86). Here, look for the EasyAntiCheat folder and run the executable file as an administrator. Now, select Elden Ring from the drop-down list and click on Repair. Next, reboot your system.
8) Make sure that your Windows Defender or the Anti-Virus is not blocking any game or EAC files. Add both these programs to the exceptions to avoid future problems.
If you follow all the above-mentioned instructions, your Elden Ring error code 30004 issue should get fixed. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the Elden Ring error code 25 issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!