As the name suggests, Farming Simulator 19 is a video game based on farming simulation. The game features American and European environments and mimics a farmer’s life. Get to be a farmer and work hard to raise livestock, farm, grow crops, and sell stuff obtained from farming. Simulation games can be exciting as it is very close to reality most of the time.
Farming Simulator not working on Xbox: Fixes?
A user had posted on the Microsoft Answer Forum about not establishing a multiplayer connection on Farming Simulator 19. The error states, “No connection could be established to the multiplayer game”. A representative replied to the same with some working fixes. Well, we have listed those for you.
First, try checking the NAT Type for both consoles as well as changing the privacy settings. So, to check for NAT type, follow these steps.
- First, press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Second, go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Third, check the NAT Type field under Current Network Status. It displays your current NAT type.
In addition to the above, make sure that our NAT type is Open. If it’s not, the multiplayer connection of Farming Simulator 19 won’t be able to establish itself. Also, make sure there are no errors like Double NAT detected or UPnP not successful displayed.
Moreover, there should not be any NAT errors like NAT Type: Unavailable, Double NAT Detected, or Can’t get a Teredo IP address. Also, there should not be any errors like code 0x89231906 as well.
- NAT Type: Unavailable is displayed under Current Network Status on the Network screen.
- Error code 0x89231906 is displayed when a player trys to join a party chat session.
- Double NAT detected is displayed under Current Network Status on the Network screen.
- Can’t get a Teredo IP address is displayed after running Test multiplayer connection on the Network screen.
In case you want to know more on how to troubleshoot Farming Simulator-specific NAT errors and UPnP errors, you may visit the official support page of Farming Simulator 19 and search for your error. Type I cannot establish a connection to a multiplayer game in the search box.
Your privacy settings should be set to allow friends only: No. Moreover, this should be set to everyone for the Farming Simulator 19 game. On your Xbox console,
- Press Settings > Privacy & online safety > Privacy & online safety > View details & customize
- From the list, select the checkboxes you can allow your data to be collected from.
Note that you should permit your apps on all your consoles if you use multiple consoles.
Hope you will be able to play multiplayer mode on Farming Simulator 19 soon!