Fidelity is a trading platform that provides its users with a ton of different investment options. You can also look for investment suggestions on their website and mobile application. Just recently, users have been complaining about a Fidelity error od0001. It is reported by the users that, they face this error while trying to place an order. A pop-up appears which reads as follows – “OD0001 Your order could not be processed at this time. Please try again”. According to Fidelity, the issue has been resolved on their part. They acknowledged the problems faced by users on the website as well as the mobile application. The main reason users had to face the issue was because of a server outage. If you are still facing the error od0001 on the Fidelity platform, a wise decision would be to wait for some time before trying to access it again.
But, waiting doesn’t help if you want to make a trade that is lucrative. So try the troubleshooting methods given below to work around the Fidelity error od0001.
Also read: New World game Servers/Worlds Average Wait time & Queue position: How to check it?
Splitgate Login Loop Error or Issue troubling players: Is there any fix yet?
Fidelity error od0001 – How to fix it?
1) Try restarting the application or refresh the page if you’re using the website. Wait for some time for the page to establish a stable connection with the server. Try placing an order now.
2) If you’re using the website, you can also try using a different browser entirely. Sign in through a different browser and try making a purchase. If it doesn’t work, refresh the page a couple of times and try again.
3) Keep trying to complete the transaction every 10 minutes or so. There’s a chance you might make it through the gridlock if you keep trying.
4) To ensure that there are no connectivity problems at your end, power cycle your router. Turn it off and wait for a few minutes before you turn it back on.
5) If you’re using a mobile device, select forget password by tapping on your wifi in the settings. Enter the password and add the connection back to your device. Try again and check if things are normal.
Fidelity error od0001 points at an internal server outage. And if that’s the case, basic troubleshooting methods will not solve the problem. You can always visit online forums where users discuss similar problems faced by them. This will keep you updated about the situation. You can also contact Fidelity customer service regarding the same. Additionally, it will be wise to refrain from participating in an investing process until the error is resolved.