Windows OS is one of the most gaming-friendly operating systems in the PC gaming community. Windows 11 is a fairly new operating system and supports almost every major title that is available on Windows 10. However, there can be times when you can encounter errors while playing games on Windows 11. There can be various reasons behind this, the reason being both the game and Windows 11. FIFA 23 is an immensely popular football simulation game that is not launching on Windows 11 lately for many players. Therefore, we will be going through the best fixes and workarounds to counter this issue.
FIFA 23 not launching on Windows 11: Fixes & Workarounds
1) Add Origin App to startup apps: Search “Startup Apps” by pressing the Windows button. Now, search for the Origin App in the list and turn it on for enabling auto startup. This might fix the issue.
2) Restart your PC: Try restarting your PC to see if the Origin App opens as a startup app automatically. Also, restarting will help the system to filter and remove any temporary bugs.
3) Run Origin as administrator: Go to the Origin app’s shortcut and right-click on its icon. Now, select the option that says, “Run this program as an administrator”.
4) Reinstall EA Anticheat: Reinstalling Anticheat will sort out any problem in the game that might be occurring due to the Anticheat engine. All you have to do is go to the Program Files> Origin folder> EA Anticheat. Double-click on the .exe file and click on the Uninstall button. After this, restart your system. Now, once you open the Origin app, it will install EA Anticheat automatically for you. After the installation, try launching the game and the issue should be fixed.
5) Repair the game files: For Steam, go to Steam’s Library and right-click on FIFA 23 to go to its Properties. Now, go to the Local files tab and select “Verify the integrity files of the game…” to start the process. Meanwhile, for Origin Client, you will have to go to the My Game Library. After that, select FIFA 23, go to Settings and select the Repair option.
6) Update the graphics drivers of your system: Go to the respective applications of your GPU and update your GPU drivers if they are not up-to-date. This process is quite important so make sure to follow the correct steps.
7) Update your system: Make sure your Windows 11 is also up-to-date. If not, go to Settings and select Windows Update from the top right of the screen, and update it to the latest version.
8) Disable firewall and antivirus: Your Windows Firewall and Antivirus might be interfering with the game’s functioning. So, to get rid of this issue, disable both of them for a while. After that, try running the game and if it runs smoothly, then make sure to whitelist the game’s .exe file from both these services.
9) Disable overlays: Make sure that you disable overlay apps like Discord, Steam Overlay, Origin Overlay, etc. Sometimes, overlays cause game crashes, so it is best to disable them.
10) Check system requirements: Make sure that your Windows 11 system is capable enough to run FIFA 23. You can check the minimum system requirements for the game here-
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6600k or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 100 GB available space
On this note, we hope that you will be able to run FIFA 23 on your Windows 11 system without any hassle. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.