Forza Horizon 5 is a beautiful game with stunning visuals – a treat to any racing fan. But, a lot of players have complaints about the in-game map not filtering locations. The most common reason is the lack of options to hide certain icons. This leads to the map being cluttered with unnecessary details that sometimes hide useful information.
Although peeps can filter the map to only see certain markers or events, this feature is temporary. But recently, a lot of players reported that the map filter option is not working in the game. This is very frustrating and disappointing as there has been no official news. So in this article, we will tell you how to fix the Forza Horizon 5 Map filter not working issue.
As we stated before, Forza Horizon 5 is a graphically beautiful game. With mesmerizing scenery and stunning cars, the game is every racing fan’s dream. The latest addition to the series brings several new game mechanics and features that were not present in the previous titles. Fans have been super thrilled to have the game. But, just like other AAA titles, FH5 too has its fair share of bugs and glitches. One of the prominent ones is the map filter not working. Now, this issue is very annoying as the map filter helps players identify important locations. When you open the in-game map, you’ll see numerous highlighted locations, and concentrating on just fast travel boards becomes a bit difficult. So, we have some fixes for this issue that might resolve it.
How to use the map filter in FH5?
As we stated before, the map filter is a very useful feature of Forza Horizon 5. It allows you to only view the locations you need at the moment. To use the map filter, follow the instructions below-
1) Launch FH5 and then open the map.
2) Now, select the Filters menu to view all the icons present on the map.
3) Uncheck the “All” option at the beginning to hide all the options.
4) Now, you can toggle the map icons you want to see and the ones that you wish to hide.
Forza Horizon 5 Map filter not working: Fixes & Workarounds.
Before we start with the solutions, we want to remind you that these are not surefire methods and might not work for everyone. But we still recommend you go through all the steps mentioned below.
1) Restart your game. Sometimes, random glitches can cause this issue, and restarting the game can fix it. You can also reboot your system and then re-launch the game to get rid of system glitches.
2) Make sure that your game is up to date. The developers keep releasing patches to fix problems like these.
3) Check whether your graphic card drivers are up to date. If not, then make sure to update them. Outdated drivers can cause unforeseen issues.
4) Once you open the filter menu, try enabling/disabling all the icons one by one and check if it works. Also, try the “All” option at the beginning.
5) Complete a race and then retry using the map filter in the game.
Although there is no permanent or official fix for this issue, we hope that the developers release a patch soon. Always keep your game up to date so that you don’t miss any important updates. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check our other article on The difference between the Standard and the Deluxe Edition of The Quarry. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!