Are you having problems with your friends list in Hearthstone? Then you might not be alone with this issue. A lot of players have reported the issue where their Hearthstone friends list is not showing up. This has caused a lot of confusion amongst players who have been desperately trying to connect with their friends in-game. Some players have tried to fix this issue on their own but no methods have worked so far. There can be quite a few things causing this problem for you and in this article, we will discuss the possible fixes you can try to fix the friends list not showing up in Hearthstone issue.
Hearthstone is a free-to-play online digital collectible card game released back in 2014. It is a popular game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. The missing friends list issue is not exclusive to Hearthstone only. The company has had this issue in their other titles too. Well, Hearthstone players are frustrated with this issue as some quests require players to play with a friend and due to this, they are unable to complete those quests. Generally, this issue happens due to problems on the developer’s end. While desperately waiting for a hotfix, players are also looking to fix the issue themselves. Keep reading the article to know how to fix the “Hearthstone friends list not showing” issue.
Hearthstone friends list not showing: Fixes & Workarounds
There are a few fixes that seem to have worked for some players. We are going to list them down for you. But do keep in mind that some of these fixes might not work for you and in such a case, it’s better to wait for an official fix from Blizzard. Some of these fixes are general troubleshooting methods that might fix the problem.
1) Restart Hearthstone as well as battle.net client.
2) Run the Scan & Repair tool for Hearthstone.
3) Restart your PC and then open the game to check if the error persists.
4) Test your network connections and try loading the game again.
5) Try to check if the problem is only for Hearthstone or with other games as well.
6) Make sure that you have selected the correct time and region.
7) Make sure that your battle.net and in-game regions are the same as Hearthstone does not allow sharing data over other regions. You can check the currently connected region by the clock on your Battle-tag on the top right of the launcher. Near the top of the popup, it shows the “Connected to” option. When playing games through the Blizzard launcher app, you can change regions above the Play button.
8) If the steps above do not work, check if you have any pending windows updates and if any, install them and reboot your system.
We hope this article helped you to resolve the “Hearthstone friend list not showing“issue. If it did not, then please wait for Blizzard to release an official fix for it. In the meantime, check out our article on How to invite and play multiplayer with friends in Dying Light 2. Check out Android Gram for more such content. Happy Gaming.