Wondering how to check the total number of hours you spent on your favorite game? Maybe it is about time you address your video gaming hours. Just kidding- Video games are amazing! However, it is important to keep your routine under control. Want to know your playtime statistics of older generation titles too? Well, Sony has added the feature to view the total time of each game you play in your PS5. The feature also syncs data from your previous generation titles. So, let’s check the hours, shall we?
How to check hours played on PS5 in 2022?
PlayStation 5 has played quite hard to get – it still is not readily available to buy. The next-gen console by Sony boasts of much-improved graphics and high refresh rates support for video games. Although PS5 was released in 2020, it is still a rare piece of hardware in 2022. Sony has shared plans of cutting PS5 supply numbers until March 2022. So, if you haven’t gotten one already, you may not find enough luck for the next four months. PS5’s powerful CPU and GPU coupled with the speedy SSD is a complete package for console gaming fans. However, the powerful hardware isn’t the only thing interesting about PS5. You can now gift players accolades and view the total hours you spend behind each video game in your PS5 library.
To view the total time you spent behind the games you own on your PS5, follow these steps-
1) Switch on your PlayStation 5.
2) On the homepage, select the Profile/Player icon on the top right beside the current time.
3) Now, select the Profile option from the dropdown list.
4) On the next page, navigate to the Games tab (beside Overview). Select it.
5) On the next window, all your games will be displayed in a list. It will follow the order of the most recently played. And, below the titles, you will see the last time you played the title and also the total number of hours (or, minutes) you invested in them.
Note: Sometimes, you may not see older games if there’s an issue with syncing. Try reloading the page or checking your internet connection. If you still don’t see the title, try again after some time.
Also Read: PS5 HDMI not working: How to fix it?
You can view your friend’s statistics too, provided they have chosen to make it visible. Instead of the Games tab, head over to the Friends tab and select it. You will see all your friends on your PS5 friend list. Select the friend you want to view the statistics of, select the Games tab in their profile, and you will now see the games they play and the time they spent on each one of them.
Stay tuned to Androidgram for more helpful articles!