Wondering how to do Manual Headers in FIFA 23? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. The aim of sports simulation video games is to allow you to experience the thrill of a particular sport as realistically as possible. So naturally, players like to do all things manually in the game. But for the sake of helping folks out, FIFA 23 has an automatic header system. Fortunately, you disable this feature and do this manually. So, if you are looking for the right instructions, then we are going to help you out. In this article, we will tell you how to do Manual Headers in FIFA 23. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
FIFA 23 is the latest installment in the FIFA series. It is one of the most popular sports simulation video games on the market. While the whole series is fantastic, EA seems to have made a blunder with the newest game. The game is full of bugs and glitches right off the bat. Fans are seriously disappointed by the bad performance. While bugs are expected in a video game, the sheer amount is unacceptable. But for the sake of this article, we will only discuss the Manual Headers in FIFA 23. So without any further ado, let us proceed.
How to do Manual Headers in FIFA 23?
Before you can do a Manual Header in FIFA 23, you will first need to switch it from auto to manual from the in-game settings. As we mentioned before, this feature is turned on by default in the game. The assisted header helps out folks who are not very skilled with the controls. Now, let us begin.
Switch the settings-
1) Launch FIFA 23 and then go to the pause menu.
2) Now, click on Customized Controls.
3) Next, go to the Assisted Header and toggle it to Off.
4) Now, go to the Clearance Assistance option and switch it from Classic to Directional.
How to actually perform the manual header-
1) Get close to the goal and make a good pass.
2) Make sure that the ball is off the ground and around the chest area.
3) Once you make a pass and fulfill the criteria, simply press the Shot Button to perform a Manual Header in FIFA 23. Do not forget to adjust the direction before you perform this move.
So, this is how you do a Manual Header in FIFA 23. This also brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.