Fall Guys is causing an error in Epic Games where the players are getting account errors on PC, Xbox, PS4 & PS5. The error says “An error has been returned by Epic Online Services. Please retry later or contact Epic Games Player Support if the issue persists.” This error can be frustrating if you want to play Fall Guys but are still stopped by a random message. So, the question is how to fix Fall Guys Epic Games account error on PC, Xbox, PS4 & PS5? We have shared some workarounds for the same.
Also read: Fall Guys game all modes list (2022)
How to fix Fall Guys Epic Games account error on PC, Xbox, PS4 & PS5
You can apply the following fixes to get over the account error on PC, Xbox, PS4 & PS5. However, make sure to try each of them to get the best results.
1) Restart the game (For all platforms):
The first thing that you need to do is restart the game. Restarting the game will create a new instance of it and get over any temporary issue that might be causing the account error on your system.
2) Restart the system (For all platforms):
Restarting the system might also serve as a workaround in some cases. This is because sometimes, your system might be going through a bug or glitch that might die after a simple restart.
3) Check your internet connection (For all platforms):
Checking your internet connection is also a very important step towards solving the account error because you won’t be able to connect to your account if you don’t have a stable internet connection in the first place.
4) Re-login your Epic Games Launcher (For PC):
You can also re-login your account into your Epic Games Launcher to solve the account error.
5) Verify the game files (For PC):
You also need to make sure that all your game files are not corrupted and are functioning properly. To do so, go to the Epic Games library and select Fall Guys. Now, click on the three dots above Fall Guys and select “Verify”. Now, try to open the game again.
6) Flush DNS (For PC): Go to the CMD command window by running it as administrator. After that, type the following commands (without inverted commas):
- “ipconfig/flushdns” and press enter
- “ipconfig/registerdns” and press enter.
- “ipconfig/release” and press enter
- “ipconfig/renew” and press enter
- “netsh winsock reset” and press enter
After this, restart your system and try to open the game again.
7) Check the server status of Fall Guys (For all platforms):
You can also make sure that the servers of the game are up and running by checking the official Epic Games Public Status page here. If the servers are indeed down, try accessing the game after a while.
On this note, we hope that you will get over the account error in Fall Guys. Also, for more updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.