PS5 is the latest gaming console from Sony. However, even the best consoles are bound to get a few errors now and then. One such error that is arising on the PS5 is the library not loading issue. This issue is particularly creating trouble by not allowing PS5 gamers to access their library. Since it is important to gain access to the library due to obvious reasons, the PS5 library not loading issue needs to be fixed as soon as possible. In this article, we will be discussing the PS5 library not loading issue and how to fix it easily.
Also read: How to fix the PS4 library not loading issue
How to fix the PS5 library not loading issue
Here are the fixes you can try to solve the PS5 library not loading issue:
1) Restart your PS5: The first thing you should do while facing the PS5 library not loading issue is to restart your PS5. Even though this next-gen console is arguably one of the best consoles in the market, still it is bound to get some errors. Therefore, you should first try to restart your PS5 and then access the library. However, if the library still does not show up, you should try some other fixes.
2) Check the status of PSN servers: The second step you can do is check the server status of PSN. PSN or the PlayStation Network is a service that provides online functionality to the console. Therefore, anything related to loading or downloading is subject to the proper functioning of PSN servers. Hence if you are facing the PS5 library not loading issue, you should go to the dedicated page for checking the server status of PSN from here. After you go to the page, check if the Account Management, Gaming and social, and PlayStation Store services are working correctly and a message of “All services are up and running” is on the screen. If not, then try accessing your library after a while.
3) Contact Sony’s official support: Sometimes, if the problem is not from the PlayStation server’s end, there might be something wrong with the device itself. You can check this by going to the error history of your PS5. Just go to the error history section and see if there are any error codes available for your device. If there are any error codes, contact Sony and hand over the error codes to them. Once they run those codes and diagnose a problem, you will get a solution accordingly.
4) Check if your hard drive is working correctly: Remove any external hard drive that you might have installed on your PS5. Now, try to run the PlayStation 5 and check if the library starts loading.
5) Check your network status: Make sure that your network has a stable download and upload speed. If there are too many jitters in the network, switch to a different network source.
6) Update your PS5: Check if there is any update available for your PS5. If there is any pending update available for download, install it on your PS5 and restart it. See if the library starts loading after that.
7) Reset your PS5: You can also reset your PS5 after going to the Home Screen. Now go to Settings > System > System Software > Reset Options. After this, choose the Reset Your Console option and restart your PS5.
These are some of the options that you can use to fix the PS5 library not loading issue. You can also contact Sony for replacement or technical assistance if the PS5 is under warranty. Anyways, visit AndroidGram for more related topics and updates on new games.