PlayStation 5 emerged as the evolution of gaming consoles after Sonly released it in November 2020. People had to wait in line for hours to get their hands on a PS5 at the start. However, as of now, there are millions of PS5 owners playing their favorite games on this next-gen console. Even though PS5 is almost as perfect as could be, sometimes it can face a few errors that might create inconvenience in the gaming experience of the PS5 users. Therefore, to counter any kind of error, you should have a list of fixes ready in your mind. However, if you don’t know how to fix PS5 purchased game not in library issue, you don’t need to worry. Go through this article to find the best fixes so that you can continue to enjoy the next-gen gaming experience seamlessly.
How to fix PS5 purchased game not in library issue
The “PS5 purchased a game, not in the library” issue happens when the games that you have purchased do not show up in your PlayStation 5 library. This issue can be frustrating at times when you have just purchased a brand-new game and it refuses to show up in the PlayStation 5 library. Therefore, we have prepared a list of fixes that might help you to get your favorite game back in the library. You can follow each method one by one and see which one works best for you.
These are the methods that might fix the PS5 purchased game not in library issue on your PlayStation 5:
1) Go to the settings of your PlayStation 5. Now, go to the Users and Accounts section. After that, select the “Others” option and open the Console Sharing and Offline options. Now, disable the option and enable it again.
2) Power cycling your PlayStation 5 to get rid of the PS5 purchased game not in the library issue. Power Cycling simply means performing a deep restart for your PS5. After the restart completes, check if the games show up in your library.
3) Make sure you are on the same PlayStation account that you purchased the game on. If not, log out of the alternate account and try to log in with the account that you originally bought the game from.
4) Sometimes, there may be a small issue with the servers of Play Station Network or PSN. These might lead to the failure of updating the latest games on your PS5’s library. Therefore, go to the official server status page and check if the servers of the service are working correctly or not.
5) You can also try to restore the license of your PS5 console by opening the Settings and then going to the Users and Accounts section. Now, go to the “Other” section and select the option to “Restore Licences.”
These are some of the ways to fix the purchased game not in the library issue on your PlayStation 5. However, if you still encounter this problem, contact the official support for help. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.