Are you struggling with a random FPS dropping issue in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga? Well, this can be very frustrating and distracting while playing the game. The Skywalker Saga is a fun-to-play game, and random stuttering or lags can kill the whole mood. Some peeps are reportedly facing similar issues while playing the game. Now, FPS can go haywire due to several reasons. Most of the time, PCs with low-end specs face this issue while running newer games. In this article, we will tell you how to resolve the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga random FPS dropping issue.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is the newest title in the Star Wars game series. Peeps are going to spend a lot of time exploring the vast open-world of the game. With characters like Luke Skywalker and Anakin, the story is full of amazing twists and turns. Overall, the game is a treat for all the Star Wars fans. The appearance of Mandalorian is also something you look forward to. This is a great way to attract the fans of the TV series. So, when the game is great, issues like FPS drops can quickly sour the mood. To save you from further issues, we have some methods that might help.
How to fix the random FPS dropping issue in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga?
It is fairly easy to resolve the random FPS drop issues if you know where to look. Below, we have some solutions that might fix this issue for you.
1) Start with restarting your PC. This will free up the system memory that will be allocated to the game upon launching it.
2) From the in-game settings, go to the Video Options. Here, set the Screen Resolution to your monitor’s native resolution.
3) Now, disable the Windowed Mode and the Borderless options.
4) Next, turn the V-Sync off and set Shadow Quality to Low. Also, turn off the Anti Aliasing. This will help improve FPS in Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
5) Now, set Ambient Occlusion & Screen Space Reflections to Low.
Some other solutions-
6) Next, make sure to disable the Image Sharpening option. This option enhances the image quality in the game but requires a good GPU. So, if you have a GPU which isn’t very powerful, disabling image sharpening will improve the game’s FPS.
7) Close Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and right-click on your Desktop and select Display Settings. Now, scroll down to Scales & layout and make sure to set the Scale to 100% or the system recommended option.
8) Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Also, check for any Windows updates that might be pending. It is important to update them to the latest version.
9) Press the Windows key and type NVIDIA Control Panel. From the Manage 3D Settings option, turn on the Image Scaling. This helps to improve the performance of the game.
10) Finally, locate the executable file of Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and right-click on it. Select Properties and go to the Compatibility tab. Here, make sure to turn on the “Disable full-screen optimization”.
These were methods to fix the random FPS dropping issue in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on What is a star code in Roblox. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming.