Wondering what the best settings for high FPS are in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga? Then you might want to check out the whole article. The Skywalker Saga, like any other video game, wouldn’t feel great with lags and stuttering. Most peeps are unaware of the best settings to get the perfect, butter-smooth gameplay. This leads to frustration when trying to tweak the settings. Therefore in this article, we will tell you the best Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga settings for high FPS & no input lag. Stick with us till the end.
How to get smooth gameplay?
Well, there are several ways to get smoother gameplay. The expensive option will lead you to purchase high-spec hardware for your system. Now, not everyone can afford to spend hundreds of bucks on components. Console users don’t even have the option to upgrade their systems. For those folks, the best idea is to tweak some settings. This will help you to get better FPS and reduce the lag in the game. Most of the time, you will need to sacrifice better image quality to get higher frame rates. In this article, we will focus on the best settings that will give you higher FPS and reduce the lag.
Best Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga settings for high FPS & no input lag
We have broken up the settings into several parts that include in-game settings, your Windows settings, and changes in the graphics control panel. So, let us proceed.
1) Go to the Video Options and set the resolution to your monitor’s native resolution.
2) Now, turn off Windowed Mode and the Borderless option.
3) Next, turn off Vertical Sync and set the Shadow Quality to Low to increase the performance.
4) Now, turn off the Anti Aliasing option.
5) Next, set Ambient Occlusion and Screen Space Reflections to Low.
6) Also, make sure to disable Image Sharpening and HDR Output for better performance.
Game Mode settings-
1) Press the Windows key and type Settings.
2) Now, click on the Gaming and then go to the Game Mode.
3) Turn off the Game Mode and then click on the Graphics option.
4) Now, click on browse and select the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga executable file.
5) Next, select the game from the list and click on Options. Now, select Hight Performance from the list.
Tweaks in the Task Manager-
1) Press the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open the Task Manager while your game is running.
2) Now, right-click the game and select Details.
3) Next, select Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga again and right-click on it.
4) Now, click on Priority and set it to High.
5) Now, go to the Processes tab and close any unnecessary programs that might be running in the background. This included web browsers and overlay apps like Spotify and Discord.
NVIDIA Control Panel Settings-
1) Press the Windows key and type NVIDIA Control Panel and open it.
2) From the Manage 3D Settings, enable Image Scaling.
3) Also, make sure that your graphic card drivers are up to date. You can use the NVIDIA Geforce Experience app to manage your drivers and the games.
4) In the Geforce Experience app, click on the gear icon to open the settings and disable the In-Game Overlay setting.
So, these were the best Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga settings for high FPS & no input lag. Also, make sure to update your Windows to the latest version. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to get high FPS and reduce input lag in Crab Game. Stay tuned to Android Gram and happy gaming!