Command Blocks are useful little blocks in Minecraft which allow you to run commands. You can customize them to a huge extent. These blocks can help you automate a lot of tasks in Minecraft. Read the article to know more about command blocks and how to get command blocks on Playstation 4.
How to get Command Blocks on Minecraft for Playstation 4?
We are listing the steps you will need to get command blocks on Minecraft.
- First, you will have to enable cheats in-game. Open Settings while you are in-game, or you can do so while you are creating a new world. Scroll down and find a toggle button for Activate Cheats. Make sure you enable it.
- Then, activate Creative Mode from your in-game settings.
- Next, go to the in-game chat and type /@s command_block. You can also type /give [your username] command_block to activate a command block.
- A command block window opens up, and you can customize your command block accordingly.
- Place your command block where you want on the map.
How to set up a command block from the dialog box?
Here are a few options to customize a command block according to what you want.
- There is a section called Command Input in the Command Block dialog box where you can input your command related to the command block. You can assign a command block to yourself or give a command block to the nearest player, a random player, all players, or all entities.
- There are three types of command blocks: Impulse, Chain, and Repeat. Impulse is one command block. Chain is a chain of command blocks. Repeat is when you can have a command block that constantly repeats.
- You can also put a condition or just leave it unconditional.
- There’s an option to let the command block be active all the time or whether it needs a Redstone to be active.
- There are a few other customizations available, like delay in ticks and execute on first tick.
Players should use command blocks to their advantage as it helps players automate a series of tasks very easily. Hope you can use command blocks on your PlayStation 4 now!