Nanite is a unique resource on No Man’s Sky and acts as a secondary currency. It is tough to collect a considerable number of nanites as it is pretty rare. However, destroying a massive number of sentinels can get you unlimited nanites. This tutorial tells you how to get nanites fast in No Man’s Sky. You can also consider this a farming guide for nanites.
How to get unlimited Nanites in NMS (No Man’s Sky) fast?
Here are the steps to get unlimited Nanites in No Man’s Sky.
- First, make sure you are on the space station. Note that you will need navigation data for this step. If you don’t have navigation data, look for glowing blue or orange boxes (encrypted navigation data) on tables nearby. Once you have more than five navigation data, head over to a cartographer and talk to him. You will have to get secured facility maps from the cartographer in No Man’s Sky. Select Exchange Specific maps out of the options shown to you. Exchange the navigation data for Planetary Charts of Secret Cartographic Data only. Get more than three of those charts.
- Once you get a Planetary Chart, go near your ship and deploy it by opening your inventory and holding X on your PC keyboard or square if you are playing No Man’s Sky on PlayStation. Once you deploy it, a location will be detected for you. However, you will have to make sure that the site is secure and is guarded by sentinels. A site like a manufacturing facility is appropriate for this tutorial to work. Use your Planetary Charts to find the most suitable location and head over.
- Once you reach the location, find a good location and make a cave using a mining laser. Make sure the cave is deep, and keep a broader mouth to help you run around.
- Now, trigger the drones by attacking one of them. Go up to level 3 of warning, i.e., clear all of the sentinels by attacking them till you reach level 4, where reinforcements will be sent. Keep moving near the mouth of the cave and let the sentinels come at you. Make sure to protect yourself by running in and out of the cave. Also, keep luring the sentinels inside the cave. By this time, you will see barrels falling on the ground when you kill the sentinels. Those barrels contain precious nanites. However, by this time, the giant walker sentinel will also be waiting outside to kill you. So, make sure you lure the smaller sentinels and destroy them without letting the walker see you. If you move out of the cave, move in circles to dodge maximum attacks. Remember that if you die, you will lose all the nanite barrels in No Man’s Sky.
- Once the attack subsides and you kill most of the small sentinels and distract the giant sentinel, you can go out and harvest your nanites. Here’s a tip, keep your ship nearby to save the harvested nanites in No Man’s Sky while you fight. So, even if you die, you will at least have the harvested nanites. To harvest nanites, use your mining beam to pick up nanites easily.
- You can go deep inside your cave or find a safe place to check your inventory. If you have harvested the barrels, you will have a huge number of nanites in your inventory by this time.
And that’s how you get unlimited nanites in your No Man Sky’s inventory. For more such tutorials on No Man’s Sky and other video games, stay tuned.