Looking for ways to craft your personal survival knife in Subnautica Below Zero? It is a handy tool to procure samples of flora and corals. You can use it to defend yourself from enemies but keep in mind that its damage and range are limited. The survival knife can be upgraded to a better weapon called thermoblade. Read this article to know how to get the Survival Knife in Subnautica Below Zero.
How to craft the Survival Knife in Subnautica Below Zero?
So, you can craft your very own Survival Knife in Subnautica Below Zero by using the Fabricator. You can craft almost all essentials with the help of the Fabricator. Food and water, tools, equipment, and deployables help you survive this intriguing underwater adventure game.
To craft a Survival Knife, you will require some raw materials. You will have to harvest those raw materials from the vast underwaters. The materials you will require are titanium and silicone rubber. You will need 1 x Titanium and 1 x Silicone Rubber. Where can you harvest these important materials from? Keep reading to know.
Follow these steps to find the raw materials in Subnautica Below Zero. Since you do not have a survival knife yet, you will have to procure the raw materials using your hands.
- Navigate the underwaters and caves to look for limestone outcrops or galena outcrops. Mine them to collect titanium. You may end up with other materials instead of Titanium from those outcrops, so keep looking until you get the 1 x titanium for your survival knife.
- You can also get titanium in other ways. Find metal salvages on the ocean floors, collect them and go to the Fabricator > Resources > Basic Materials, and build the Titanium.
- Once you have the required Titanium, you will need to make Silicone Rubber. To do so, you will need 2 x creep vine clusters. Navigate to the Kelp Forest in Subnautica Below Zero, where you will find creep vine clusters usually. They will be glowing so, you can spot them easily. Harvest them and then return to the Fabricator. Make sure that you have two of those clusters before you return to craft silicone rubber.
- Once you return to the Fabricator, open it and go to Resources > Basic Materials > Silicone Rubber. You can make 1 x Silicone Rubber with 2 x creep vine clusters.
- Now, you will have the 1 x Titanium and 1 x Silicone Rubber you need to craft the Survival Knife. In the Fabricator, go to Personal > Tools > Survival Knife.
- That’s it. You will now have your very own Survival Knife in Subnautica Below Zero.
For more tutorials on Subnautica Below Zero, stay tuned.