Pokemon Go has proven to be addictively fun multiple times since its release. We can sense its success by the daily and average player statistics. It is the only Pokémon-based video game released exclusively for the mobile platforms and as expected, it was a worldwide success. If you have played Pokemon Go on your iOS or Android mobile phone, you would know that healing Pokémons is a necessity in the game. There are a few ways you can heal your Pokémons after and between a battle in Pokemon Go. Read this article to know the ways.
How to heal Pokemons in Pokemon Go (2022)?
Healing Pokémons in Pokemon Go will require potions – this method is true in 2022 as well. You can collect potions through various activities in-game. Potions can be used to increase an injured Pokemon’s total hit points or HP. In other words, Potions can restore a Pokémon’s lost HP. You can currently collect four kinds of Potions in Pokemon Go. They are –
1) Regular Potion: Restores 20 HP, obtain from the Photo Discs at Level 5, Reward for leveling up at Levels 5-9.
2) Super Potion: Restores 50 HP, obtain from Photo Discs at Level 10, Reward for leveling up at Levels 10-14.
3) Hyper Potion: Restores 200 HP, obtain from Photo Discs at Level 15, Reward for leveling up at Levels 15-24.
4) Max Potion: Restores full HP, obtain from Photo Discs at Level 25, Reward for levels 25 and beyond.
However, leveling up and spinning Photo Discs aren’t the only ways you can get Potions. You can also receive Potions by defeating a Raid Boss, completing research tasks, or opening gifts after you cross the respective levels.
Also Read: Best Pokémon Go Coordinates & Location for Raids & Rare Pokemon in December 2021
Revives in Pokemon Go
If you are looking for ways to revive a fainted Pokémon, you will need to use Revives instead of Potions. Unlike Potions, you can only use a Revive if your Pokémon is at 0 HP or fainted. You can get two kinds of Revives in Pokemon Go –
1) Regular Revive: Can be obtained from Photo Discs at Level 5 and beyond, restores 50 HP of a fainted Pokemon.
2) Max Revive: Can be obtained from Photo Discs at Level 30 and beyond, restores the full HP of a fainted Pokemon.
Like Potions, you can receive Revives by defeating Raid Boass, completing research tasks, or opening gifts. However, you can receive the respective Revives only after the mentioned levels. For more articles on Pokemon Go and other video games, stay tuned to Androidgram!