Hulu, currently only available in the United States, is an online content streaming service launched in 2007. With over 3000 titles in its library, Hulu provides the users with a variety of movies and TV shows/series from popular network channels like CBS, ABC, NBC, etc. It also offers Hulu Original Content, like Nine Perfect Strangers, Dopesick, Only Murders In The Building, and many more. Hulu offers a wide range of pricing plans to choose from. Here are a few-
1. Hulu ad-supported: $6.99/month or $69.99/year.
2. Hulu ad-free: $12.99/month.
3. Hulu, Live TV now with Disney+ and ESPN+: $69.99/month.
4. Hulu (ad-free), Live TV with Disney+ and ESPN+: $75.99/month.
5. Hulu for students (ad-supported): $1.99/Month.
Also read- Netflix error 40103: What is it & how to fix it?
What is Hulu error code P-ts207?
Hulu is a very user-friendly platform. Unfortunately, sometimes Hulu users may run into issues and error codes like P-ts207. A lot of these errors are due to some technical problems with the device, whereas a few of them are linked to internet issues and some are the result of hardware failures. P-ts207 may be caused by issues that are linked to video playback. It causes improper syncing of Hulu’s stream, uneven content playback and internal issues. The Hulu error P-ts207 is most commonly reported by people using Roku devices.
Let us talk about a few of these issues and how they can be fixed-
1. Sometimes, there is some problem with the application and to correct that you can try to restart the application. Close the app from the Recents window, wait for a while and then open it again. This may get rid of the error.
2. One of the prominent causes of this error is an unstable network connection. Verify that your internet connection is strong. Keep a regular track of the speed that your router is providing. You can also switch to a high network speed plan if you wish to.
3. Always make sure to upgrade the Hulu app to the newest version available. New updates tend to fix bugs and internal issues causing fewer chances of running into errors.
4. Clear Hulu’s app cache and try launching the app again. If you are facing trouble with the app, try streaming on Hulu’s website/web app. Here’s how you can clear cache on different devices-
FOR ANDROID MOBILE/TV/TABLETS-
A) From the home screen of your device go to Settings.
B) Select Apps and then click on Hulu.
C) Select Storage and now finally, click on Clear Cache Data.
FOR APPLE TV/DEVICES-
You can only clear cache data of Hulu on the Apple TV by uninstalling and then reinstalling Hulu.
FOR AMAZON FIRESTICK-
A) Using your Firestick remote, Go to Settings.
B) Select Applications and then locate Manage Installed Applications, choose Hulu.
C) Then, select both Clear Cache and Clear Data.
FOR YOUR LAPTOP/COMPUTER-
Normally Clear your Brower cache and cookies.
5. You can also try to reset your password and then log back in with your new credentials. It may solve your issue.
6. When your device is showing any problem, the best working way to fix it is to reboot or simply restart the device. It will refresh the whole system of your device and may help in resolving the issue.
For more assistance regarding Hulu, you can reach out to their Support Centre. You can also call them at (888) 265-6650. The line is open for you 24×7.