Wondering how to fix the “iMessage is signed out“ error on your iPhone 13? You may see this error due to multiple reasons like server and underlying authentication issues. Don’t worry, as this is nothing we cannot fix. However, if the error is occurring due to an internal server error, all you can do is wait. Read this article to figure out why you may be facing this error on your iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max and some troubleshooting steps.
Getting signed out of iMessage automatically can confuse a lot of iPhone owners. As mentioned before, it may happen due to various reasons. However, you should be able to sign back in to iMessage using your Apple ID if you are signed out. But, this error will prevent you from doing so. Additionally, you may not be able to send or receive messages when you encounter the iMessage is signed out error. So, what should we do when we see this error message? Keep reading to know.
Also Read: How to cancel HBO max subscription on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro Max?
iMessage is signed out error on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro & iPhone 13 Pro max: How to fix it?
Follow the steps below to fix the error –
1) Check whether iMessage servers are down: Firstly, rule out internal causes on Apple’s side before you head on to looking for issues in your device. You can check for Apple service statuses here.
2) Check whether Apple ID is added to iMessage: Open the Settings app, and navigate to Messages > Send & Receive. Now, check whether you have added your Apple ID. If not, tap on the Use your Apple ID for iMessage to log in option to add your Apple ID.
3) Reset your Apple ID connection to iMessage: Open Settings app, and navigate to Messages > Send & Receive. Now, tap on your Apple ID in the list and select Sign out. Restart your phone and sign in to iMessage using your Apple ID again.
4) Check your device settings: Make sure that you have connected your iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max to a working internet connection. Open the Settings app and navigate to General > Date & Time. Now, make sure you have set the correct time zone.
5) Turn off iMessage and then turn it on: Go to the Settings app and then open Messages. Turn off iMessage by toggling the option. Now, restart your iPhone 13. Turn on iMessage from the Settings and try to sign in now.
6) Update your iPhone 13: Lastly, check for any pending system updates and complete them, if any.
For more such guides/articles, stay tuned to Androidgram!