Have you been unable to play Insurgency Sandstorm lately due to matchmaking issues? Then you’ve come to the right place. Matchmaking issues are nothing new in Insurgency Sandstorm and most online video games. Almost every online multiplayer game struggles with this problem, now and then. In this article, we will help you to fix the Insurgency Sandstorm matchmaking not working issue. A lot of players have been facing this problem with no specific solution available. Below, we have compiled some fixes which might resolve this issue temporarily until it gets officially fixed.
Insurgency Sandstorm is one of the most underrated tactical FPS in the market. It is a sequel to the first game, Insurgency. The game heavily focuses on the realistic aspect of combat. Insurgency Sandstorm has a relatively small, but loyal fan base. The game might seem boring and tedious to players who mostly enjoy fast-paced, COD-type gameplay. But it is a gold mine for people looking to have a skill-based gunfight that focuses on realism. But recently, some players started facing the matchmaking not working issue. Teamwork is a very important aspect of Insurgency Sandstorm. So the matchmaking issue certainly puts a hitch in the fun. Below, we will tell you how you can fix this issue.
Insurgency Sandstorm matchmaking not working: Fixes & Workarounds.
If you too are facing the matchmaking not working issue in Insurgency Sandstorm, then you need to try the fixes we have mentioned below. These are not official fixes and might not work for everyone. But we recommend you to try them nonetheless. We have compiled the methods in order of rising complexity. So you should start from the first step to avoid any confusion.
1) Restart your game. Sometimes, this method fixes most of the issues.
2) Restart your PC. This also helps to resolve certain issues.
3) Check that you’re getting a stable internet connection. Bad internet can also affect matchmaking. We also recommend using Ethernet (direct/wired connection) instead of WiFi.
4) Reboot your router and modem. Switch them off for a few minutes and then turn them on.
5) Check if Insurgency Sandstorm’s servers are down. If they are, then it is best to wait for them to come back online.
6) Check your matchmaking preferences and make sure to select the right server.
7) Toggle between different modes. Sometimes there is a lack of players and matchmaking takes forever.
8) Make sure that your firewall or antivirus isn’t blocking the game’s files. You can check that in the Firewall and Network protection settings.
1) Log out and re-login to your account. Sometimes, the matchmaking does not work because of a bad login session.
2) If you use Steam Launcher, then verify the integrity of game files there. To do so, follow these steps- open Steam> Library> right-click Insurgency Sandstorm> Properties. Now go to Local Files and click verify integrity of game files. This usually takes a few minutes.
3) When you’re in the matchmaking lobby, select a few maps from the maps filter. This seems to have helped a few players.
4) Update your Graphics card drivers. Always keep them up to date.
5) Make sure you don’t have any pending Windows updates.
6) If nothing helps, reinstall the game.
So, these were some fixes that might temporarily resolve your matchmaking not working issue in Insurgency Sandstorm. We hope this article helped you out with this problem. Make sure to check out our article about How to enable console to input commands on Android Gram. Happy Gaming!