Are you struggling with the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga split-screen issue while using a controller? Well, this issue seems to have caused a lot of trouble for several players. Peeps love to share their screen with family or friends and enjoy a game together. The game allows you to use the split-screen and play with them. But, a lot of folks have reported that this feature might be broken and is causing problems. So in this article, we will tell you how to fix the split-screen issue while using the controller.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is a great open-world experience for Star Wars fans. The game allows you to witness the story through the eyes of hundreds of characters. It was one of the most anticipated games of 2022. The game is a real treat for all the fans and delivers everything that it promised. But, even the force could not protect it from bugs and glitches. The poor optimization has also caused a lot of issues in the game. The split-screen issue is one of them. Below, we have some methods that might fix this problem for you.
How to fix Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Split Screen Issue?
As the title suggests, most peeps are facing the split-screen issue while using a controller. The game requires you to use two separate controlling devices to play split-screen. Most peeps prefer to use a controller while their friend uses the keyboard and mouse. So, you need to resolve this issue if you want to continue enjoying the game with your pal.
1) First and foremost, restart your game and also restart your system.
2) Now, disconnect any other external device that might be connected to your system. Sometimes, they interfere with the game and cause these kinds of issues.
3) If the problem persists, then try launching the game without connecting your controller. Once the game boots up and you are on a mission, connect the controller.
4) On PC, try verifying the game files. Sometimes, corrupt game files also cause similar issues. To do this, launch Steam and go to Library. Now, right-click Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and select Properties. Go to the Local Files tab and click on Verify integrity of the game files option. This usually takes a few minutes.
5) For the next method, launch Steam and go to View> Big Picture Mode. Now, go to the Library option and click on the game to run it.
6) Steam users can also select the controller that they want to use. To do this, launch Steam and go to Steam> Settings> Controller. Now, click on the General Controller Settings option and select the controller that you use. Afterward, close the window and launch the game.
So, these were some methods to fix the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga split-screen issue while using a controller. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check out our other article on How to fix the random FPS drop issue in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. Stay tuned to Android Gram and may the force be with you!