Is Lowe’s your favorite one-stop store? Then you must agree that the app made your life even easier. Lowe’s app lets you shop from the comfort of your home without having to wander around a vast store. This has been a boon since the pandemic hit us. Find everything you need for the upcoming renovation or your new project! Make a shopping list, order, and relax while Lowe’s sources all the items for you. You can go pick up your order once the status changes to “Ready for pickup” on your app. Isn’t it easy peasy? Download the app on your phone if you haven’t already as there are some pretty amazing exclusive app deals you wouldn’t want to miss.
Lowe’s App not working in IOS/Android
Is your Lowe’s app refusing to work properly on your mobile device? But there are solutions to every problem. If your app is crashing, here is how to fix it.
- Restart the application: This is the most common way to fix a crashing app problem. Just open the Recents window on your phone and clear all apps. Restart the Lowe’s app.
- Restart the device: This is another common solution to fix any problem on the phone. Just restart your device. Restarting stops all the background processes, and hence if a process were bothering your application, it would stop. Your app will be working again.
- Clear app data and cache: If restarting does not work, try clearing out the app data and cache—open Settings on your phone. Go to the Apps section and find Lowe’s app. Go to app info, and tap on Clear app data and the Clear cache. This step is only for Android users. In iOS, you have to reinstall the app to clear app data. You can also offload the app on iOS by visiting Settings > Storage > Lowe’s > Offload App. Clearing app data helps if there is some problem with the in-app processes.
- Force stop the app: This method is also for Android users. Long press on the app and click on the “i” button. Tap on “Force Stop.” For iOS users, just clearing recent apps will help.
- Contact the app support: If the problem persists, contact the app support. Contact them from here for any inconvenience you are facing. You can also check out their FAQs section.
The above steps will fix any Lowe’s app problems. Follow them, and you can enjoy a smooth experience of the app henceforth.